• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TITANFALL 2 |OT| Don't Misgender Tone.

gfxtwin

This is the first online game I've played in a while. I join random rooms but almost everyone seems to have a mic. Is there a reason why I rarely hear anyone on mic when so many have them (even though it's happened a few times)?

Ponchito

Does anyone have THAT trophy????

Of course I'm talking about the top 3 gauntlet BS. I went through all the trophies and now I'm stuck on this one which is pretty much impossible. I've seen some runs with ninja kind of sh*t. Anyone care to help?

Harlock

This is the game that make me feel happy at multiplayer. The first two matches I died a lot and I thought that would be like CoD. But soon after I started to move and jump a lot and this help you to kill more and be killed more. The same could be true to CoD, but in Titanfall2 the double jump, wall jump and level design make more easy.

Man, Scorch is hard enough to use against braindead AIs as he is- I can't imagine how much difficult killing players would be :v

EDIT: Oh fuck me this is the old thread lol

Eusis

Is the Digital Deluxe stuff worth giving a damn about? Kind of considering grabbing the game on PSN but will readily ignore that stuff if it's not really worthwhile.

Is the Digital Deluxe stuff worth giving a damn about? Kind of considering grabbing the game on PSN but will readily ignore that stuff if it's not really worthwhile.

OT2 is here
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1324885

But no I wouldn't recommend it

The Chrome Warpaints are nice but cant be applied to Prime Titans (I don't think I would have bothered had I known)
The Nosearts included aren't great
The Wingman Elite isn't great

Prime Titans included are nice but can be purchased separately

Bleepey

I have T2 on my pc from the last time it was on here. How do i use the old download because it still insists on downloading all 50 gb of the previous download again?

Top Bottom