• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 - SP campaign, Oct 28, PS4/XB1/Origin [Up: Official SP Trailer]

bombshell

Destructoid just posted a article about the Titanfall 2 singleplayer that they had been shown in a demo at the Respawn office, though I think they did it early by accident since all of a sudden once I was done reading it was gone.
https://www.destructoid.com/titanfa...ific-rim-cheese-in-the-best-ways-379766.phtml

They were really positive to the game so far, talking about how the action seemed to be fairly well split and open with the Titan and Pilot gameplay. The characters were also praised as having quite funny dialogue and a surprising appearance of a dialogue choice when talking to your robot BT, by pressing up and down on the d-pad to select between two different answers.

I do hope they will show that demo to the public soon cause I wanna see it as well, sounded good. :)

Here it is on Google cache: http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...ific-rim-cheese-in-the-best-ways-379766.phtml

Keasar

rPNCqww.jpg

jet1911

Back to the gameplay: Crysis really is the best way for me to describe it. Ziplining down into a base, stealthing around, and occasionally getting into gunfights looked like it could be tense as long as Respawn keeps the enemies varied.

Hnnnnnng.

slapnuts

Glad to see the Titanfall developers are getting into producing a quality single player campaign. Hopefully more developers will do the same...like say, The Star Wars battlefront dev's. All of these multiplayer only games were getting hard to deal with. Lets get back to the roots of great gaming...by having quality single player experiences along with great multi player experiences for each game.

I see that there is no season pass option with any of the three editions of the game. Did Respawn make a statement saying that all future DLC will be of no charge?

Top Bottom