• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall 2 Xbox X vs Pro and the winner is.... the Pro?

Bönthö

Neo Member
Who's ranting? Just passing the time and calling out yet another drive-by PC shit-poster. If he want's to question my not having a pc as not being able to use one, then i'll happily right him, why do i care if unknown strangers on the internet know what me, an unknown stranger on the internet, does for a living? When are these muppets going to understand that people don't want PCs for many reasons that are not cost related or "not intelligent enough to use them".

I don’t own a gaming pc and it has nothing to do with money or not being able to use one, so I do understand you. Still, that “drive-by PC shit-poster” did point out the possibility that you don't even want to use a pc. Nothing to do with intelligence or cost related things. Of course you're entitled to anonymously say pretty much anything online, but it kinda undermines the point of any conversation with a stranger or not if you're saying that there's no point to argue logically, because nobody cares.

But let's get back on topic.

Nikana

Go Go Neo Rangers!
Am I the only one still underwhlemed by this update? Most games I've seen a huge difference with enhanced patches but this one i still think everything looks flat as apposed to crisp.

Maybe I'm remembering the original OG bone version wrong.

Am I the only one still underwhlemed by this update? Most games I've seen a huge difference with enhanced patches but this one i still think everything looks flat as apposed to crisp.

Maybe I'm remembering the original OG bone version wrong.

It's a good looking game, regardless. The patch looks good but I think the jump in IQ just doesn't WOW like the others.

Top Bottom