• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall beta dates : 14 - 19 february [PC and Xbox One]

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Feb 10, 2011
Wanted to try this out on both PC and Xbox One to help decide which version to get.

Now I will have to preorder the One Version just to get in. (Though I can cancel later it is a hassle)

No word on PC version?

Milennia

Sep 25, 2013
Hopefully i have my xbox by then... If i do, then ill need to decide whether to player the last of us DLC or this :/

Jun 6, 2013
California
Just when I thought my hate for Gamestop couldn't possibly grow any larger.

Sad thing is I'm actually contemplating cancelling my Amazon preorder just for beta access...

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Jun 7, 2004
short beta and gamestop exclusive? boooooo

E92 M3

Jun 15, 2013
Hopefully there is a beta for 360 so I can try it out without opening my bone. (I'm a fucking idiot for buying a system and not opening it)

walltowall

Jun 3, 2013
wow so these cunts are gonna force me to go physical?

ass backwards industry
How are you being forced?

You could : Put $5 down on the game, play the beta and get your $5 back by canceling then go digital
Put $5 down on the game, play the beta and consider the $5 a beta rental fee then go digital
Wait 2 1/2 weeks and go digital.

Damn I hate when they force consumers into things!

RulkezX

May 27, 2013
5 days ?

And starting on valentines day :/

Tying them to retailer exclusive pre orders is shitty as well.

Jun 6, 2013
California
cancel your gamestop preorder after you get your code.
Isn't it their policy to not let you cancel after you get any kind of preorder bonus though?

I never preorder through Gamestop so I'm not sure how much grief they'd give me for that. I guess the other option is to just put down the $5 and never go pick it up.

I'll just cross my fingers and hope that this ends up being a few days of early access to the beta or something.

Zoned

Actively hates charity
Jun 30, 2013
Fuck you MS for no PC beta.

EDIT- hmm doesn't say anything about what systems though. Day one buy if there is a PC beta.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Jun 8, 2004
It's like Microsoft wants me to go all digital and then they keep doing things that make it harder to do so.