• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Titanfall beta trailer?!

rob305

huWJbDk.gif

HYYYYYPE

Computer

I hope the beta has different maps then the alpha. I played the same 2 maps over and over for 4 days. That is because the game is fucking addicting! I put in over 10 hours in the alpha test. I hope that means I have an advantage lol.

Doodis

Much hype! Very excite!

I was lucky to get in the alpha, and I've been jonesing for more ever since. Bring it!

However, doing this on Valentine's weekend is a serious kick in the pants. Not sure how I'm gonna swing this...

Wizman23

Banned
Much hype! Very excite!

I was lucky to get in the alpha, and I've been jonesing for more ever since. Bring it!

However, doing this on Valentine's weekend is a serious kick in the pants. Not sure how I'm gonna swing this...

Same here. Before I got in the Alpha I played BF4 constantly. Now I barely play and have no desire to anymore. Titanfall is LEGIT

Just a quick question, since I haven't been following this game too much:

Do you have to use the titans? Or can you just run around like a regular dude?

Nerokis

Really? A beta trailer? EA is really hitting it out of the park this year for sleezist company.

Hahaha. Come on, man. In what way, shape, or form is releasing a beta trailer sleazy?

Anyway, Titanfall continues to look like a great time. It seems they released a new video talking about the development process, as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6wHSwynFfg They briefly talk about the single player issue.

Why post that?

I was wondering the same thing.

Grisby

RJ2pl.gif

Oh god, I need this sooner rather than later. That opening brought a huge grin to my face. I haven't watched too much gameplay but I didn't know you could hang on to jump rails/wall.

haha what at some posts complaining about a beta trailer, who cares they wanna get more info out there

sounds kinda jelly x salty

trailer was amazing B^) really getting hyped up for this beta, hopefully I get in :3 I'm ready

I'm still not sold on this.

I need to play it myself to render a verdict. I still think it looks a bit wonky.

And I need to see the full scope of the maps, because it all looks claustrophobic to me.

m23

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/02/11/titanfall-beta-sign-ups-now-open/

So 3 game modes, one of which is Last Titan Standing.

"The Titanfall beta will include three game modes – Attrition, Hardpoint Domination and Last Titan Standing. In Attrition, teams win by eliminating anyone or anything on the opposing side – pilots, titans and AI soldiers. In Hardpoint Domination, teams will capture and hold three hardpoints throughout the map to earn points and secure victory. And in Last Titan Standing, everyone on both teams starts with a titan in a round-based mode that ends when one team has lost all of their titans. There's no respawning and no replacement titans can be called down."

Bsigg12

"The Titanfall beta will include three game modes – Attrition, Hardpoint Domination and Last Titan Standing. In Attrition, teams win by eliminating anyone or anything on the opposing side – pilots, titans and AI soldiers. In Hardpoint Domination, teams will capture and hold three hardpoints throughout the map to earn points and secure victory. And in Last Titan Standing, everyone on both teams starts with a titan in a round-based mode that ends when one team has lost all of their titans. There's no respawning and no replacement titans can be called down."

Last Titan Standing sounds fun as hell. Played the living hell out of Attrition and HP in the Alpha so LTS should be a lot of fun and different.

Shrennin

Didn't get the memo regarding the 14th Amendment

Last Titan Standing sounds REALLY fun. All out mech war!

Mechazawa

Can't believe someone would whine about the "sleaziness" of a beta trailer.

A beta trailer is what practically sold me on Reach.

Top Bottom