Titanic Honor & Glory - PC Demo OUT NOW

I posted this over in the high res screenshots thread, but you can download a section of the Titanic to explore now: www.titanichg.com/demo

This isnt a gameplay demo, its more of a tech demo. But its gorgeous, free, and deserves a bit of hype given the insane detail a small team of amateurs have pulled off to get this out the door. Seriously these graphics put most AAAs to shame

4K downsampled shots from the screenshot thread:

Would have been cool to show a survivor of the Titanic, a reaction video of sorts. I wonder what sorts of emotion they would feel. Who knows if they would be willing. Sadly I don't think there are any survivors left.

As for the demo itself I'm totally downloading when I get home from work, looks fantastic.

Would have been cool to show a survivor of the Titanic, a reaction video of sorts. I wonder what sorts of emotion they would feel. Who knows if they would be willing. Sadly I don't think there are any survivors left.

As for the demo itself I'm totally downloading when I get home from work, looks fantastic.
Sadly the last survivor died in 2009, so such a video would be impossible.

Yeah, the last survivor was only two months old when she was on the Titanic so...

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is pretty cool. I always wanted to see more stuff like this, more use of exploring worlds or places in games that you can no longer visit.

Very true. I imagine that scenario would be sad as hell.

Sorry for the bump, but i just discovered this today. I downloaded the demo, was very impressed and i wanted to make a new thread but i found this instead.

Are there any news about the progress of the game?