• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TLoU:R Photomode Thread:I struggled a long time with compression [READ OP] [SPOILERS]

gruenel

plobpg.png

https://twitter.com/Corrinne/status/493878077265805312

Don't make the same mistake I made, reading the replies...

PS: You're welcome Corrinne!

It's awesome to get recognition and appreciation from the devs themselves. I can't wait to start taking some amazing shots. My first playthrough of this game was almost 21 hours long...I'm thinking my next playthrough will be much longer because of photo-mode.

Do we really need three fucking OTs for this game?

baby-the-fuck-you-say.gif

HORRORSHØW

Here you go. Added to OP also.
14583588858_b5d6e40f42_c.jpg

Forgot say press options. Will update pic.

i can't seem to copy screenshots to my external hdd. is it because i originally used it for my macbook pro? i think it's supposed to be in fat32 format right? sorry for the ignorant question.

Grimløck;123071335 said:
i can't seem to copy screenshots to my external hdd. is it because i originally used it for my macbook pro? i think it's supposed to be in fat32 format right? sorry for the ignorant question.

Yeah it has to be FAT32 (or NTFS?) I think. What error are you getting?

HORRORSHØW

Yeah it has to be FAT32 or NTFS I think. What error are you getting?

i'm not getting an error, per se. it's just that when i tried to copy some of my destiny shots, it wouldn't copy to the hdd. the percentage bar stays at zero. i've tried leaving it for 5 minutes and the percentage bar does not move.

not a big deal. i'll just get one of those cheap usb sticks. but i don't know if it's a problem with my ps4 or the external hdd. hopefully the latter.

Grimløck;123072190 said:
i'm not getting an error, per se. it's just that when i tried to copy some of my destiny shots, it wouldn't copy to the hdd. the percentage bar stays at zero. i've tried leaving it for 5 minutes and the percentage bar does not move.

not a big deal. i'll just get one of those cheap usb sticks. but i don't know if it's a problem with my ps4 or the external hdd. hopefully the latter.

I have actually had that happen in the past. Before going out for a USB drive I would recommend completely restarting the PS4, plugging the drive into another port, and if it has a power switch, restart the drive. If that does not work try waiting it out for 10 or so minutes. Sometimes the PS4 is really slow for some reason.

HORRORSHØW

I have actually had that happen in the past. Before going out for a USB drive I would recommend completely restarting the PS4, plugging the drive into another port, and if it has a power switch, restart the drive. If that does not work try waiting it out for 10 or so minutes. Sometimes the PS4 is really slow for some reason.
thanks for the suggestion. i'll give it another try later on.

Subbed and in for this thread tomorrow! Been playing Infamous with the photo mode and I'm shite but I'm getting better :p

Photo mode is awesome!

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Cannot wait to get into this and the sharefactory thread with TLoU... cannot wait.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Unflattering pose... very rarely do you see that in the game. It's pretty cool otherwise.

ShutterMunster

I think I've found my new addiction. As a photographer, photo modes in games always get me. This one is particularly good. I really do hope this becomes a thing.
14587516898_24ca027331_h.jpg

Top Bottom