• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today I got the weirdest offer ever (need help)

Starfield

So, I try to keep this as short as possible and explain the whole situation.

Tl;dr: a girl I met a few months ago who's from outside of my country now offers me 15k € to merry her so she can go studying here.

A few weeks/months ago I dated a girl from tinder. She's from Peru and a really cute and good looking girl. She worked as an opair here but wanted to go studying in my Country (Austria). We met a few times had lots of Sex but I told her that I don't want a relationship, she was fine with that. She always worried about what would happen if she loses her job and so on. Well the last two to four weeks we didnt have so much contact anymore since she met someone and I didn't really care that much. Well now shes called me and offered me this weird plan and wants to give me 15k€ for merriyng her. This shit feels so weird.

I'm gonna ask her to be more specific since I still don't quite understand why she would need to be married.

Maybe some of you who are more experienced than me can give me some clarification wtf is Goin onnnnn

Starfield

There has to be a third option.

There has to be a way where I can bang her, she can go to university and I don't have to get married lol

That's really the only part that makes me feel uneasy. But damn, 15k....i could invest that money on so many things rn.

To be honest thats a regular request for people for papers. In the US it used to be like $10K but now I heard people do it for $30K. Look its very simple, you get married, she starts getting her papers processed towards a residence visa then a passport. You obviously sign the whatever name of agreement is that she doesnt get anything from your own earnings or properties. People have been doing this for decades, the only catch is you will get surprise visits from the government to just confirm you are married as in they want to see family photos in the house etc and thats a commitment for about 4 years. Id say 15K E is low. I had a friend who was offered by the girls family (Vietnamese) $40K for a Swiss passport. Again, getting married for papers/money is easy but its a long term commitment in order to screw over the government.

Its not a scam towards you. This is what people do if they want to get a valuable passport. Thats how 1/4 of people in US have US citizenship even though they barely speak any English. But 15K is kinda low.

Last edited:

nush

Gold Member

There has to be a way where I can bang her, she can go to university and I don't have to get married lol

That's really the only part that makes me feel uneasy. But damn, 15k....i could invest that money on so many things rn.

Do it man, that's a sweet 15K tax free and you'll also be guaranteed sex. It's a win/win. Merry her real good.

Don't forget to report back to GAF after the wedding.

Yeah, people (especially girls) from my country are known to do this, and honestly as long as you're careful and adequately prepared I don't see how you could get in trouble. I think 15k euros is somewhat low for what you'd be doing for her, though.

MaestroMike

Gold Member
To be honest thats a regular request for people for papers. In the US it used to be like $10K but now I heard people do it for $30K. Look its very simple, you get married, she starts getting her papers processed towards a residence visa then a passport. You obviously sign the whatever name of agreement is that she doesnt get anything from your own earnings or properties. People have been doing this for decades, the only catch is you will get surprise visits from the government to just confirm you are married as in they want to see family photos in the house etc and thats a commitment for about 4 years. Id say 15K E is low. I had a friend who was offered by the girls family (Vietnamese) $40K for a Swiss passport. Again, getting married for papers/money is easy but its a long term commitment in order to screw over the government.

Its not a scam towards you. This is what people do if they want to get a valuable passport. Thats how 1/4 of people in US have US citizenship even though they barely speak any English. But 15K is kinda low.

dam son 4 years of surprise govt checks. might need to up the price OP. $15K does sound low for this kinda long-term charade.

Last edited:

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Not worth it dude.

Do NOT allow yourself to be used by this person. She does NOT love you if she wants to pay you money to marry her.

You would be giving up a chance at an actual happy marriage with someone who loves you.

NecrosaroIII

Ask me about my terrible takes on Star Trek characters
A few of my college friends paid about that much to marry their wives. They were all Daca.

Ended up working. They fell in love with their wives and now all have kids.

GAMETA

Banned
Don't trust her. She wants a way into Europe and you better bet she was fucking you expecting a relationship or to get pregnant, and, therefore, a permanent visa there.

If she was willing to fake what you'd consider a real relationship behind your back, then she doesn't deserve your help to absolutely anything.

That's a manipulative bitch that will fuck you up to get what she wants, get the hell away from that.

Last edited:

Tschumi

I stayed with my ex, many years ago, for 10 extra months to help her get a visa lol, for free.. pretty sure it was to show who was the better person.. the things we do for pride~ on the upside i banged, i wanna say 4 different, prettier, more asian'er partners in the room next to hers over that period of 10 months, so that was exciting~ also a time of awful emotional turmoil for me but let's not spoil the ero scenario~

teezzy

Banned
Send her my way.

I'll do it. I'll be the brave soul to have sex with the hottie from Peru, and marry her for $15k.

Last edited:

gradient

Resident Cheap Arse
Not sure what divorce laws are like in your country, but going off the norm for most western countries you're basically opening yourself up to getting in legal trouble for the dodgy marriage to help her get a visa (which she can use to blackmail you if things get ugly). Plus any debt she racks up during the marriage will be on your back and if she decides to be vindictive or opportunistic at the end then divorce will mean she gets 7.5k of that 15k back, plus as much as half or more of your shit.

Sounds like a winner.

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
If you're not into her and she's not into you then it's a hard no. As stated earlier, you'd have to live the lie for a few years and in that regard, you'd be tying yourself down to keeping up the pretence because there are people out there that will absolutely rat on you to the authorities if they realise its a sham marriage.

Skyfox

/Edited to protect op's privacy/

If you do this I think you will both get caught.

Last edited:

Prison Mike

Banned
b36cusf.gif

Blade2.0

Don't trust her. She wants a way into Europe and you better bet she was fucking you expecting a relationship or to get pregnant, and, therefore, a permanent visa there.

If she was willing to fake what you'd consider a real relationship behind your back, then she doesn't deserve your help to absolutely anything.

That's a manipulative bitch that will fuck you up to get what she wants, get the hell away from that.
Now hold on a second. How hot we talking about OP? Does she enjoy Star Citizen? 15k buys a lot of ships.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Generally goes something like this.

1) girl says she will pay you + marry you
2) conversation continues and details are set up
3) oh noooo anon something has gone terribly wrong can you wire $120 to cover something?
4) oh nooooooo sucker anon something has gone terribly wrong again but I am on my way with a suitcase of money can you wire $1,200?
5) radio silence

Cuban people do that all the time to get out of the country. It's not a big deal. A friend of mine married a Mexican girl, they went to Mexico, they divorced, he came to the US and she got paid. Win-Win for everyone.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Probably not the best thing to post about on the internet, especially if those are the actual details.
Anyone go watch the 'classic' movie Green Card to see what fun you will have. Also you will find true love.

ThatGamingDude

I am a virgin
Before any of the money comes into play, I think the first thing I would ask myself is "Do I want this person to represent my country?"

Cuban people do that all the time to get out of the country. It's not a big deal. A friend of mine married a Mexican girl, they went to Mexico, they divorced, he came to the US and she got paid. Win-Win for everyone.
Can confirm shit like this happens all the time

I live in Arizona, and it's been done this way for decades

Hell, I have a friend who's Filipino and mentioned it's incredibly common place for someone to migrate to the USA and get paid to marry someone

GeorgPrime

Banned

Playstation 5 coming out soon xD

Top Bottom