• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today in Idris Elba news: Idris Elba has a foot fetish.

Feet > Legs > Arse > Boobs

giphy.webp

FStubbs

Idris has good taste.

Kate has nice feet actually so he did the right thing. I can imagine filming a sex scene would get tricky if you started actually poking her.

Jake.

i can borderline understand scat fetish and shit like that, but human feet (regardless of who it is) are fucking gross.

i can borderline understand scat fetish and shit like that, but human feet (regardless of who it is) are fucking gross.
You can understand poop fetish but not feet?????????

I'm not a foot man myself but if I had to choose between a cleaveland steamer or a footjob then I'm telling the lady to prepare them toes.

disco

I don’t get feet either. They’re just like alien shapes to me I guess. Then again, a penis is a strange looking object and I love to put that in my face and behind. 🤔

Sojgat

I have a shit ton of things I love. I can understand a lot of other things people love. But, I'll never understand why people love feet.

One theory is that the genitalia and feet occupy adjacent areas of the brain's body image map. Some people may just have their wires crossed, so to speak.

Alienous

As weird as that sounds I think I understand.

I can see how the journey of a degradation fetish leads to poop station, but feet have always seemed like a weird tangent, like ears. I can't think of what connotation feet have that could work someone up.

_Ryo_

OK. It does not affect my opinion of him in anyway, so I guess I don't care. It's a completely harmless thing to find attractive. I'm more bothered that Kate would bring it up because he did look uncomfortable with her saying that.

All in all I find the obsession with celeberties kind of creepy. As long as they arent doing something evil why should I care what fetishes they have in their personal lives?

Stop kink shaming Idris Elba

So you can understand people getting off on being shit on, but you can’t understand people finding a particular body part sexy? Wat

Top Bottom