• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Today is my birthday what game should I play to end the day?

DonJorginho

Banned
Balan Wonderworld.

Kanye West Idk GIF by Barstool Sports

Last edited:

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
That new Peppa Pig game.

Because no matter your age OP, you're forever young.

Edit: I'm serious btw.

Last edited:
You are getting older OP, play with you cock while you still can.

As for games, I dunno, try Ikaruga on the Dreamcast or start Metroid Prime on the Cube.
Cockplay is so overrated. It aged badly as well. It was one of my favourite games when I was a teen, but I tried it last night and it just doesn't do it for me anymore. The controls are sluggish as hell, the main characters' animations are very stiff and the textures... oof.

I would go for some Spider-Man Remastered instead..

Last edited:
Returnal. What better way to celebrate being born than dying only to have another birthday? It's like an endless cycle of (painful and traumatic) gifts!!

Plus the game is possibly the best Metroid out there.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
Happay B-day maing! Never mind us just enjoy the day and do what you want!

But I would play Soul Calibur on Dreamcast :messenger_grinning:

Kataploom

Gold Member
Happy Birthday OP, my last BD I gifted myself Xenoblade 2 and LOVED it, but it depends on your tastes and what you played already, for me I have lots of years old releases I'm still wanting to play (Bayonetta 2 and DK: TF are some I'm most wanting to play)

Paasei

Happy birthday, I agree with Killatopak: Fallout 3. It will remind you that today truly is a very special day (for you).

Kuranghi

The new Kirby on Switch is pretty insanely joyful, maybe that if you want to end the day with jollyness.

Top Bottom