• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Jungle and Chaos Rings (land-mine alert) coming to PS Mobile

Goli

Apparently it's in this week's Famitsu, I believe. 800 Yen. Optimized for Vita.
Also Tokyo Jungle for PSM.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Hmm, might try that if it comes over. Though I guess since it's Mobile, no trophies. *shrugs*

But damn, Tokyo Jungle portable. This I want.

Would love some portable Tokyo Jungle.

Shame Sony hasn't released PSM in my country and has shown little signs of expanding it any future. Its the PSN video store all over again.

Actually, the title edit now obscures what the "crappy RPG" is. Had to glean that from a post other than the OP.

Chaos Rings, is it?

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Eh, Chaos Rings isn't really crappy

Still, who cares about it, lol. Tokyo Jungle.

p.s. No trophies, no play. Too bad

Jonnyram

There is no way it is the full Tokyo Jungle it would run like shit.
It's SCE, so they probably have access to a PSM build that is way more optimised than the existing platform? Could be the start of the next phase :O
It does seem like the graphics have changed a bit though... top-down view?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Err... Is the RPG Chaos Rings?

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

Goli

I do. Some review said it was better than FFXIII.

Chaos Rings is better than it, for sure.

Also, not sure if there even are scans out for now, but it from what I'm reading at this blog it seems Tokyo Jungle has a top down view.

Jawmuncher

I'm a little sad they'll be regulated to mobile and not actually PSN titles. But regardless is put money down again if they release all 3 chaos ring games.

ULTROS!

I hope this paves way for FFD to be released on PSN.

kvothe

I'm confused by this... It says optimized for Vita. I'm guessing that means playable on Vita, right? Not all PSM games are on Vita, or am I mistaken?

I have all three Chaos Rings games on my phone, but if the PSM version uses buttons, then I might make the switch...and probably never use my phone for gaming again.

kassatsu

Banned
Tokyo Jungle will be out next week apparently ¥300 for a short time, then it will be ¥600.

So just like Yu-Nama.

Was the story in Chaos RIngs any good? I played a bit on my itouch back in the day, and if the story is fun then I could totally see myself piking up the Vita version.

Top Bottom