• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tokyo Jungle box art

0KJuD.png

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I'm in the boat that also must have this game.

Hell, it could be a bad game and I would still enjoy it. This is just one of those concepts that sounds like a blast even if just for laughs. I mean, who doesn't want to be a T-Rex rampaging out on countless animals, or hell, a pack of chicks taking on a T-Rex?

Please someone link an high res ver. for this... awesome

Japanese don't need to try to be universal, what they need is create something like this, something really japanese because is for those kind of games a lot peoples start love JPN developers so many years ago

superbank

The definition of front-butt.
Eh, it's only ok. There should have been some big animal shadows creeping in the back, preferably velociraptors.

eXistor

Really cool box art. The game I'm not so sure about. The premise is interesting, but the trailer...eh I dunno, very restrictively linear looking.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Doesn't really convey the post-apocalyptic setting too well, just looks like a lost dog in a slightly dirty town. Needs a touch of overgrown plant life and/or some more rot to the buildings.

Desi

yeah the title placement is poor. not a fan of the dog either. If the dog was also missing (stray leash) it could have worked better.

SmithnCo

so what is that red thing on the ground suppose to be?

The dog's leash I think.

Anyway the cover is great, don't like the title placement though. I would've put it more towards the top. Or even the bottom, between the logos.

OMG Aero

So after seeing the box art I looked up this game on Wikipedia.
Is the pomeranian the main character? Because if so I am going to buy this game just so I can pretend its Missile and this is a bizarre Ghost Trick sequel.

dallow_bg

nods at old men
If you thought the premise was bad, you should check the gameplay videos on YT. The people claiming to be looking forward to this must be trolling.

Looks like a refreshing wacky game? I don't know, that's pretty appealing to a lot of people tired of the same old thing.
I certainly didn't dismiss Katamari Damacy when it was first revealed.

.JayZii

Banned
I love this. I've heard the 8-4 crew talk about this game for months but I still haven't looked up gameplay footage. I'll remedy that after work.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ooh, I like. Reminds me of the golden years of oodles of innovative JPS1 games with classy covers.

I get the same vibe. I hope we see more games like this from SCEJ.

Top Bottom