• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy’s The Division Heartland is a new F2P game coming to PC in 2021-2022

nemiroff

Gold Member
What looks boring and dull? I can't see the game because of all those fucking hud elements! Good god, whatever happened to keeping the hud minimal and guiding the player intuitively with smart level design?

In Division 2 you can customize hud elements and basically hide almost all of it. I suppose since they use the same engine it will be the same in this game.

As a casual fan of The Division games this looks incredibly boring in comparison. If it's PVP only there is no way I even try this out.

I was expecting a traditional division experience on a smaller scale not some half assed pvp game.

Give me Division 3 instead

Shmunter

As a casual fan of The Division games this looks incredibly boring in comparison. If it's PVP only there is no way I even try this out.

I was expecting a traditional division experience on a smaller scale not some half assed pvp game.

Give me Division 3 instead
Dreams dead bro. It will also be released on all platforms as f2p target. Forget Snowdrop evolving to next gen hardware, just be a token slider increase at best.

scalman

Pve im in. On d2 i have over 400 hrs just solo play. So this is for me. and its not pvp only

A video greeting from lead game designer Taylor Epperly, directed at those accepted into the Heartland test, has also leaked online via the @SkyLeax Twitter account.

In this video, Epperly describes Heartland as an open-world survival action shooter. It's set in a small American town called Silver Creek. There's a co-op PVE mode called Expedition to play, and a 45-player PvEvP mode called Storm.

Both modes see the player scavenging, exploring, looting, fighting and surviving, all while avoiding "the most aggressive and unpredictable virus contamination The Division has ever seen".

Last edited:

Snake_Plissken

Neo Member
:messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: :messenger_tears_of_joy: This has to be a heap of bullshit

On Topic: I'm down for any Division games or content. Can't get enough of Division 2. Looking forward to the next entry.
A friend of mine and I play frequently. Division 2 has a ton of content and I'm looking forward to more DLC (hopefully!). I always see people online when we are playing, so I am not sure the statement about there not being players is accurate. I beat the Division on PS4/PC, and have played through all the content on Division 2. It took some time to grow on me, but I would definitely say Division 2 is better than the first one.

Top Bottom