• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT 3| Crafted From 150 OT 2’s

Vic_Viper

Havent touched this game in forever on PC. Just logged in and downloaded the update, still only level 7 lol. I have no idea what im doing in game and would like some tips if anyone is still on here...

Where do I go to open my loot boxes? It says I got a bunch of rewards since I own the season pass, but dont see them in the rewards vendor.

What level do I need to be to go to the new zones?

Do I need to finish the campaign? Is there an easy way to level up faster?

What is the Classified Gear, and where do I go to get it and everything else? Doesnt look like its at the Base of Operations? Where do I go to "Optimize"?

Macrotus

Regarding the PC version, I'm sure the servers for Division 1 aren't going to be up for ever.
So if Massive doesn't patch this game to at least make the PvE content accessible via offline (after they shutdown their servers for ever),
would it be possible for MODers to patch it so players can play the PvE content even after the servers completely shuts down?

Because, while I'm sure I'll get Division 2 eventually, the atmosphere feels more like the recent Ghost Recon.
I personally really like the atmosphere of Division 1.
Snowy, almost close to deserted New York. I even just love roaming the place from time to time and doing some dailies.
So it would be disappointing if I'll never be able to even play the PvE part after the servers shut down.

Who ever chose New York as the location, snowy seasons, and the modern time it takes place in,
you're a genius!

Bolivar687

Banned
^ sometimes someone steps in to host legacy servers but I don't know if that's possible for a game like the Division.

I totally agree that I'm going to miss the atmosphere, it was so unique, and I don't know how you make a summer game with the "Snowdrop" engine. The first images suggested it might be spring with rains and floods, and that would have been a great way to continue the theme of inclement weather among a disaster. I care most about gameplay and that looks solid so far but I'm really going to miss New York. With the signs pointing towards "CP01" and "CP02" next to Central Park in the new Dark Zone areas, I was hoping it they would just double the map and keep all the first content. That's the thing about these shooters aping the MMORPG model - you can't make a persistent online experience if you're just going to start from scratch every few years.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really looking forward to it next year and will keep playing TD1 regularly till then. I'm Bolivar687 on UPlay if anyone ever wants to group up.

Top Bottom