• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tom Clancy's The Division |OT| Empire State of Emergency

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeast

Banned
Good thing this went down when I was grabbing loot from a box, I didn't want that loot anyways. It's late on a weeknight and this happened, I have no faith for this game during peak hours.

Not sure if joke post. It's release night, server capacity is usually off the chart.

Helznicht

Trying on my Agent Origins outfits:

Fire-Fighter:
eJf6YoA.jpg

Police:
eJf6YoA.jpg

Hunter:
eJf6YoA.jpg

Medic:
eJf6YoA.jpg

Ketch

People need to fucking show some respect to devs. fucking hell.

? why? I can agree we that nobody needs to be vicious, but why should we as consumers be okay with this exact thing happening repeatedly for basically any game with online required?

If anything, the devs should have respect for their customers and sell them something that's actually gonna work.

RoKKeR

3 semi-public to public pre-launch tests and the servers still take a dump on day one? Eesh.

Hope it gets sorted soon, was looking forward to the impressions.

deoee

? why? I can agree we that nobody needs to be vicious, but why should we as consumers be okay with this exact thing happening repeatedly for basically any game with online required?

If anything, the devs should have respect for their customers and sell them something that's actually gonna work.

Because servers cost big money and launch issues are sorted out after the first insane wave most of the time.

I don't defend this but it's simply not worth paying thousands of € just for a few more hours of smooth playing.

dex3108

Why have 3 betas, and still not have this game work properly?

Because it is not that easy. If there is double more servers then it is today in a month half of them would be empty. Every popular MP game needs from few hours to few days to stabilize servers traffic. It is not best situation but that is how launch of MP games work.

What? I am talking about insult. People are free to critisize.

Anyone notice The Division downloading data right now? Or is my PS4 just massively confused now?

Mine is doing that, too. I couldn't get passed Brooklyn. I guess we started downloading the game late, so it never fully downloaded the game and patch. I have about 5GB left in the download, and a little under an hour of wait time. I don't think I'll get to it tonight, though.

Asriel

We're talking about a video game. We know servers will come back up. Relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom