• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (Xbox One / PlayStation 4) - Jan 28 2014

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
itcbPs9fOyiad.gif

Full size image.

Rumours were unsurprisingly true. Looks like the ad accidentally popped up on the VGX site, so expect an announcement and trailer during the event.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Will double dip for dem trophies. A friend of mine who had to skip the last gen version, will be extremely pleased.

Mecca

Do we know what's in the box? I have the Target steelbook PS3 one, but I wouldn't mind upgrading.

Ragona

enjoyed it on max settings on pc - would maybe consider rebuying it for 30 bucks but not a penny more

Cloudy

Banned
Game was pretty good. Not sure how much better it can look. Also, they are crazy if they charge $60 for this

jet1911

Played the PC version maxed out. Will it be more definitive than that?

Can't wait for that definitive 60$. Again.

Why are there two playstation logos? One for Playstation and one for PS4? Does that mean it could be coming to PS3/Vita? :O

Rafy

Thank god for the Amazon.it leak...
I already preordered it from there, delivery date is Jan.29th.
The product page is gone, 404 is popping up when I click on the item in "my orders" section.

For those wondering, the Amazon description said :

"All the relesed DLC will be included in this fantastic edition for next gen consoles. Preorders of this edition will include an exclusive package with an integrated artbook."

DBT85

Might actually play it.

Hopefully this is the first of many of the better games of last gen coming to next gen. No problem with that at all.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Already completed it when released but I could play through again. Probably be higher resolution doubt the frame rate will change.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I feel like that is a perfectly timed release date for such a title. To bad I've already played it. Looking froward to the sequel, hope we will get a sneak peak at it tonight.

big_z

Game was really good on pc and I'm guessing this will be a port of that. Worth it if you missed it last gen. Not really worth double dipping unless you're a super fan.

Xater

For those wondering, the Amazon description said :

"All the relesed DLC will be included in this fantastic edition for next gen consoles. Preorders of this edition will include an exclusive package with an integrated artbook."

Isn't the DLC mostly just MP stuff? That mode nobody cared about to begin with?

Top Bottom