• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tons of Xbox 360 games for under $10 at Newegg.com

RBH

Raiden Fighters Aces - $9.99
Mirror's Edge - $9.99
Bionic Commando - $9.99
Fracture - $9.99
Wanted: Weapons of Fate - $9.99
Crackdown - $9.99
Rock Band - $9.99
Blue Dragon - $9.99
Perfect Dark Zero - $9.99
Virtua Tennis 2009 - $9.99
Shadowrun - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $9.99
Pure - $9.99
The Club - $7.99
Stranglehold - $7.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8.99
Lost - $6.99
NBA Street Homecourt - $6.99
Monster Madness - $6.99
Kingdom Under Fire - Circle Of Doom - $7.99
Clive Barker Jericho - $7.99
Guilty Gear 2 Overture - $7.99
Viking Battle For Asgard - $7.99
Alone In The Dark - $7.99
Beowolf - $7.99
Zoids : Assault - $7.99
Nascar 09 - $8.99
Wall-E - $8.99
Blitz The League 2 - $8.99
F.E.A.R. Files - $8.99
Project Sylpheed - $8.99
Operation Darkness - $8.99
Dead or Alive Extreme Beach Volleyball 2 - $8.99
Samurai Warriors 2: Empires - $8.99
Warhammer: Battle march - $8.99
Karaoke Rev American Idol Encore 2 Bundle - $9.99
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - $9.99
Karaoke Revolution Presents: American Idol Encore Bundle - $9.99
Rock Revolution - $9.99

Free shipping on most of them as well.

credit: Arkham on CAG

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2083230516 4024&name=$0 - $10

For some reason, Newegg prices alot of 360 games under $10, but doesn't really do the same for any other system.

Linkhero1

Which are worth getting? I have Raiden Fighter Aces, Mirrors Edge, Condemed 2, Pure, Crackdown, and Blue Dragon already.

ultron87

I often think that I am the only person who actually liked Project Sylpheed. So give that a shot and maybe you'll join the club.

RBH

Linkhero1 said:
Which are worth getting? I have Raiden Fighter Aces, Mirrors Edge, Condemed 2, Pure, Crackdown, and Blue Dragon already.
THE CLUB

Really fun game that was overlooked by alot of people.

I have a copy of Project Sylpheed that I've yet to open. :(
RBH said:
NBA Street Homecourt - $6.99
Hot damn! I can't wait to pick this up and go play it online!!

Oh wait. :(

Linkhero1 said:
Which are worth getting?
Fuck the haters, Bionic Commando is totally worth that and moreso. That's also a good price for Wanted, since you can play it once or twice and not feel guilty for spending $10 on it. It's a fun game that should have never been released as a full-price retail game.

Daigoro

yeah, they always have good deals on older anc budget 360 games. free shipping rules too.

also, BUY RAIDEN FIGHTERS!

RBH said:
Raiden Fighters Aces - $9.99
Mirror's Edge - $9.99
Crackdown - $9.99
Blue Dragon - $9.99
Shadowrun - $9.99
Project Gotham Racing 4 - $9.99
The Club - $7.99
Condemned 2: Bloodshot - $8.99
Viking Battle For Asgard - $7.99
Alone In The Dark - $7.99

These are the ones I think are definitely worth it.

Daigoro

i bought Viking for $10 last week too.

im not loving it though.

Dynamic3 said:
Someone else please look at Newegg's screenshots for Project Sylpheed and tell me that isn't Bayonetta.

that isnt Bayonetta.

Chris R

Two games on the list I'd buy total almost 39$ when shipping is added on (don't even mention 2nd day shipping, 65$ shipping for two video games :lol )

Wish Amazon would have these same games at these prices :<

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
rhfb said:
Two games on the list I'd buy total almost 39$ when shipping is added on (don't even mention 2nd day shipping, 65$ shipping for two video games :lol )

Wish Amazon would have these same games at these prices :<
?

Almost all the titles listed have free shipping and those that don't are only about $3-ish...

Joei

Anyone who doesn't have Pure should buy it. Racing fan or not, that game is the shizzle.

Blue Dragon's great as well. It's my favorite RPG on the 360.

I've tried Blue Dragon in the past and I couldn't get very far without losing interest entirely. Also, I've heard that Stranglehold is a pretty good game despite it being extremely short. The only other game I might pick up is Mirror's Edge.

Chris R

grandjedi6 said:
?

Almost all the titles listed have free shipping and those that don't are only about $3-ish...
99507 Anchorage Alaska :(

I get free shipping on everything from Amazon over 25$ but newegg has shit shipping policies.

drakesfortune

Directions: Pull String For Uninformed Rant
RBH said:
For some reason, Newegg prices alot of 360 games under $10, but doesn't really do the same for any other system.

They also usually have TONS of PSP games under $10. I picked up probably 10 over the last year at that price. The last one was Resistance Ret, which I must say is one of the best $10 games I've bought. It's not that price any more, but man, if you have a PSP and see it at that price, it's well worth it. It's a meaty game.

Edit, wow, they have a shit ton of PSP games under $10 with free shipping right now, and quite a few for $5.99!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2082270503 4024&name=$0 - $10

AcridMeat

Banned
Stranglehold and PGR4 are mine. Cheers.

edit: Oh crap I just realized I'm buying games when I just shipped my xbox to be repaired. :lol
:(

jergrah

PGR4 = One of the gretest racing games ever. Buy it, love it! I still remember the first time my car hydroplaned in that game -- so awesome.

h3ro

:D

1522147697_bb05e6f612_o.jpg

1512112030_b3b5a9dfd1_o.jpg

pg2.jpg

25s0dmw.jpg

More here

Top Bottom