• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tons of Xbox 360 games for under $10 at Newegg.com

Pooya

How is Project Sylpheed? I like Ace Combat games so much, I remember it was similar but reviews were really bad, not sure.

RBH

A few more additions:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - $9.99
Dark Sector - $7.99
Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard - $9.99
Superman Returns - $6.99
Arcade Unplugged - $7.99
MotoGP '07 - $9.99
Vampire Rain - $9.99

Meier

jrricky said:
Goddamit, I see nothing there that looks like a good game. :/
I still havent picked up PGR4 but it's undoubtedly good. Pure is a lot of fun too although fairly frustrating at higher levels.

TheUsual

Gold Member
Just bought The Club. Played it on PS3 and now I can own it! Didn't the guys at Penny Arcade love this game?

dekjo

Salazar said:
I advise waiting for a price drop on KUF: Circle of Doom.

:lol What would be the right price point?

Operation Darkness is tempting and I'm usually interested in a sjrpg, but I don't think this will be my last chances to get it for under $10 and I already have too many games to play.

Chemical O

Neo Member
Weren't there some control issues or gameplay issues for "Alone in the DarK", on the 360. Did those get fixed? I'm interested in the game but i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this.

It's not like Raiden Fighters Aces is that much more now that the price is back to $20. It has always been a great value... You guys are part of the problem!

Holy sh*t Pure is on there. The only game I was looking for.
A bunch of friends were also looking for this cheap. Buying!

Edit: Thanks OP!

rjfs

Neo Member
Chemical O said:
Weren't there some control issues or gameplay issues for "Alone in the DarK", on the 360. Did those get fixed? I'm interested in the game but i was wondering if anyone knew anything about this.

Issues were fixed in the ps3 version, but unfortunately they never patched the 360 version.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
Got PGR4 and The Club, then poked around the PSP stuff and got Hot Shots Golf Open Tee 2 for $7.99. Sweet nectar.

SelfCon

Looks like I'll finally be picking up Pure. Demo was great.

And to those asking about Alone in the Dark, DON'T DO IT.

jrricky

Banned
RBH said:
A few more additions:

Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter - $9.99
Dark Sector - $7.99
Eat Lead: Return of Matt Hazard - $9.99
Superman Returns - $6.99
Arcade Unplugged - $7.99
MotoGP '07 - $9.99
Vampire Rain - $9.99
Yeesh! I played Pure and liked it a bit so I may consider, but where is the good stuff?

qirex99

Banned
+1

amazing game honestly. It got beat up for its "overcomplicated controls" but 3d space combat is not a simple 2d shootem up affair.

I loved it dearly and still play it. Theres NOTHING else like it out there. Descent on crack x10. Back in the 16 bit days when segaCD's sylpheed was just a hollow answer to the awesom SNES starfox...full 3d space sims like this were but a pipedream.

thx squeenix.

RBH

jrricky said:
Yeesh! I played Pure and liked it a bit so I may consider, but where is the good stuff?
They're sub-$10 games. I'm not really sure what else you're expecting other than bargain-bin titles that weren't wildly successful. There's alot of crap, but there's also some hidden gems here and there as well (PGR4, The Club, etc.).

DiscoJer

drakesfortune said:
Edit, wow, they have a shit ton of PSP games under $10 with free shipping right now, and quite a few for $5.99!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2082270503 4024&name=$0 - $10

If only they were on PSN for those prices. A lot of those games I would like to pick up (the retro compilations, Pipemania), but for short games like that, UMDs are a hassle. Heck, I'd pay full price for Pipemania if it were just up on PSN (they have the demo though, but not the actual game.)

sholmes

Neo Member
Picked up Mirror's Edge finally. I've been wanting to play it since it came out but couldn't justify buying it due to how short it is.

Thanks.

Yopis

miladesn said:
How is Project Sylpheed? I like Ace Combat games so much, I remember it was similar but reviews were really bad, not sure.

Project Sylpheed was great stuff.I dont think it had the wing commander feel as much as some people said at launch.It's a rigid game that is unforgiving at first but well worth a buy.

2DMention

Banned
drakesfortune said:
They also usually have TONS of PSP games under $10. I picked up probably 10 over the last year at that price. The last one was Resistance Ret, which I must say is one of the best $10 games I've bought. It's not that price any more, but man, if you have a PSP and see it at that price, it's well worth it. It's a meaty game.

Edit, wow, they have a shit ton of PSP games under $10 with free shipping right now, and quite a few for $5.99!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=2082270503 4024&name=$0 - $10

No RPGs?!

Guilty Gear 2? how is it?

Also I am so not going to Day 1 50% of the games I buy anymore. If I wait a few months they always go down so low. I bet I will be able to find Dantes Inferno and Bioshock 2 for $40 two months after release.

Alphahawk

Oh shit, Advance Warfighter for only $10? I've been looking for that at and couldn't find it even at a regular price. Unfortunatly I'm a little short of cash, hopefully It'll be there in a week's time...

(Hey Mirrors Edge was...)

gkryhewy

miladesn said:

Has some framerate issues, but it's actually a pretty awesome game if you like the space flight genre. Good Wing Commander aspects, beautiful colorful graphics.

Top Bottom