• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 last-gen release date announced (November 10th 2015)

There's a lot of clever ways to go about this, with the "last-gen" stuff and all, but I'll just make subtext text: This game looks like pure uncut dogshit.

KodaRuss

Please god delay this game and fix it. I cant see how it will succeed and we will never get another skateboarding game.

AdanVC

Still hoping for a Wii U version :'( THPS 4 was one of my fave games I played on GameCube and even if this one doesn't look that good I'm sure the gameplay will be fun.

Nyoro SF

Please god delay this game and fix it. I cant see how it will succeed and we will never get another skateboarding game.

The series survives on its brand name alone; there is a large enough contingent that will buy this game because it says "THPS" on the box, regardless of the quality of the contents.

So it won't really die as long as those people exist.

There's next gen versions?

hehe.gif

One and done, etc.

The Argus

This game totally started off as a mobile game. There's no way to explain those graphics, even as an early PS3 game. I just checked out the linked GameStop gallery on my phone and even displayed tiny and compressed they look awful. What a shame, I was secretly hoping the E3 footage was 360/PS3 footage but this somehow is even worse.

So... I couldn't find the thread where this got indefinitely delayed but I don't think this deserves a new one either. GameStop lists it now for December 18th. Wonder if it will actually find it's way on store shelves.

Top Bottom