• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Toon Skyrim" mod releasing soon

Miracle

Pegasus-ToonKingdom3.jpg

Now I want a Yugioh mod in Skyrim.

WalTech

I just re-downloaded Skyrim so this is some good timing. Will it be posted in this thread when it's uploaded to Nexus?

Gaz_RB

Hmm I wonder how compatible this will be with other mods. Because as much as I want to play it again with this Toon mod, there is no way I'm playing vanilla Skyrim just to do so.

Watevaman

Hmm I wonder how compatible this will be with other mods. Because as much as I want to play it again with this Toon mod, there is no way I'm playing vanilla Skyrim just to do so.

Well it's not gonna work with any other mods that add visual items unless he's doing some engine level tweaking where he forced the texture settings to be a certain way, but it should work with any gameplay tweaking mods in theory.

Tain

Note the general lack of characters in the screens, and that we haven't even seen a character's face.

iNvid02

this is the closest a mod has gotten me to reinstalling skyrim, maybe some gameplay videos will suffice

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Top Bottom