• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |JulAug17| Most Definitely the Work of an Enemy Stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, does anyone else hear the Honest Trailer Guy's voice in the commercials? Oh shit, 007 has a family. And his youngest daughter has the worst VA of all time.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Was Biscuit before, or after Tsunade?
Volume Bisky's age is revealed: April 2002
Volume Tsunade's age is revealed: August 2003.

The trend of Naruto Part 1 taking things from HunterxHunter never ends. A big part of why Shippuden sucks so much is because Kishimoto ran out of HunterxHunter chapters to copy thanks to HiatusxHiatus.

Xe4

Banned
Bond has a family?

There's an actual explanation for why Bisky looks so young, so don't worry about that.
As long as they don't sexualize her (this is HxH, I don't see it happening), I don't really mind Biscuit looking young. It's not like she acts like a 10 year old or anything.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
HOLY HELL, THIS REDHEAD GIRL

did they get an actual kid.

Oh hey, Rebecca's back. Her & bond should make for a fun episode

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
As long as they don't sexualize her (this is HxH, I don't see it happening), I don't really mind Biscuit looking young. It's not like she acts like a 10 year old or anything.

You don't need to worry about that

Sexualize Bisky...I'm not sure it's possible...

Morlas

webecca?

tumblr_oqquu70pFR1w1d8z6o1_500.gif

is young girl gonna become her partner in crime?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
heh heh, alright, that was kind of funny.

......wait, oh no, is that kid gonna be the main focus.

OH NO, I DIDN'T MEAN FOCUS ON HER IN THAT WAY

Xe4

Banned
I'm bored, let's rob a bank! <3 Rebecca.
You don't need to worry about that

Sexualize Bisky...I'm not sure it's possible...

I'm not worried, actually. Just in general that's how I feel about characters in anime that look younger than they are. Usually it's done for gross purposes, but when it's not I have no problems with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom