• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Mar14| No Time for Sissy Pig

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for the next Toonami that lines up with April Fools day (either April 2017 when April Fools is a Saturday or April 2018 when it's on a Sunday) where they start to play Toonami, then zoom out to reveal it's actually the movie they're watching in the Room, and the proceed to play The Room that night bringing the joke full circle

When April Fools lands on a Saturday again I hope they do something crazy. Like they should totally air something like Garzy's Wing or M.D. Giest or some other 90's OVA trash.

789shadow

Banned
When April Fools lands on a Saturday again I hope they do something crazy. Like they should totally air something like Garzy's Wing or M.D. Giest or some other 90's OVA trash.
All night marathon of the 4Kids dub of One Piece.

Actually that is a terrible idea. Just air The Room again. FULL CIRCLE

LOLDSFAN

Oh yeah as I look through my tweets I remember I went to /a/ to see all the Toonami reactions. I don't even think I knew NeoGAF existed.

Seda

oh

I was really confused what you meant.

You were "talking to" Amikami even though she's not here and were also referring to your post number totals DBZ list saying that Levyne is Puar, and because Puar is a cat and Amikami likes cats she must be Yamcha and Yamcha and Puar are 'butt buddies'

Okay, now I'm not so lost.

Anyways...

oh

You were "talking to" Amikami even though she's not here and were also referring to your post number totals DBZ list saying that Levyne is Puar, and because Puar is a cat and Amikami likes cats she must be Yamcha and Yamcha and Puar are 'butt buddies'

Anyways...

And on that note seems like a good time to end this thread lol

MikeMyers

47 min drive from me then.

oh

Anyways...

Well let's just clear this up.

1.) It was established that highest post count = DBZ character.
2.) Amikami got Yamcha in the list, and Levyne got Puar in the list
3.) Amikami likes cat, and Yamcha is the only one who owns the cat
4.) So I made a joke that Levyne must be his ''butt buddy'' (close friend that stickts together) because he got Puar.

Sorry for any confusion.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When is the thread going up? I've got a Naruto review hot and fresh out the kitchen.

Maybe I should do episode one of the Bount Arc tomorrow for April fools.

I think I went up on the post leaderboard. May have broke top 30.

This thread was a lot of fun, you guys.

I assume you mean for this thread specifically and not for all of Toonami GAF as you're at spot 90 on my list all time, I was surprised to see how few post you have in Toonami GAF

Bass is evil.

I don't think I have the time for that, but man. Evil.

ae8.gif

I assume you mean for this thread specifically and not for all of Toonami GAF as you're at spot 90 on my list all time, I was surprised to see how few post you have in Toonami GAF
I would post more, But often what you guys are saying is what I was going to say so I don't post as frequently.

Seda

I would post more, But often what you guys are saying is what I was going to say so I don't post as frequently.

This is somewhat similar to why I don't post as much during the first half of the block. There's more people posting and I'm typically amused enough just reading instead. Later half I post more because there's less to read through.

daveo42

Banned
What fresh hell did I step into?

Edit: I'm prob way down on that list just because I only recently starting posting in the Toonami threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom