• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |MayJun17| WE ARE ROBOTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

cntr

Banned
TOM will acquire the powers of time from a wizard, trapping people in a perpetual time loop where they can't watch anything but 30 minutes of Tenchi Muyo GXP, which will replace AoT S2, for all eternity.

Duh.

387b4efb527b5680bd0488bc7879cc21.gif

"You. Can. SMILE!"

^This, preceded by a montage of the Phantom Troupe, has been part of the OP since episode 50, btw. Toonami didn't show it, though it probably slipped their minds.

What does Quwrof Wrlccywrlir/Quoll Lucifer (yes, another name he's 'officially' had) have to say to this...?

tumblr_o4cazizPnN1us5zbco3_r1_400.gif

caliph95

387b4efb527b5680bd0488bc7879cc21.gif

"You. Can. SMILE!"

^This, preceded by a montage of the Phantom Troupe, has been part of the OP since episode 50, btw. Toonami didn't show it, though it probably slipped their minds.

What does Quwrof Wrlccywrlir/Quoll Lucifer (yes, another name he's 'officially' had) have to say to this...?

tumblr_o4cazizPnN1us5zbco3_r1_400.gif
Code:
[IMG]http://blog.hachimitsu.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/HorribleSubs_Hunter_X_Hunter_-_47_720p_.mkv_snapshot_19.21_2012.09.17_00.13.12.jpg[/IMG] [B]YOU CAN SMILE AGAIN[/B]

Though i qonder what the rest of the Akatsuki Spiders have to say to this
giphy.gif

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I can't help but wonder now how long it'll take Viz to announce the BD release of Jojo Part 3 considering we FINALLY got a pre-order & release date for 1 + 2, i.e. they're gonna wait until Toonami finishes airing it. Maybe that was part of the reason why they held off on the Part 1 & 2 release.

Why do I even pay for prime when Amazon never gets me games on launch date -.-
I find it annoying they can take so long just putting a LE up for pre-order, like the MvC Infinite one that I want to order from them, or just simple stuff like amiibo.. Though I still hate the whole BotW Master Edition crap that happened, even though I'm sure it was more on Nintendo's side.

caliph95

Just read the manga to see what the fuss is about with you guys.
I had to check if i was on the right tablol you guys i honestly don't know what i expected
i do wish i got a warning

Tokyo Ghouls spoilers (obviously):

Anime has taught me so much
to expect some type of bait-and-switch to happen whenever sex is about to be initiated that I honestly did not expect that chapter to happen.

caliph95

I dib't know as a person who only watched a few episodes of the anime and only seen sketeches of the manga it's the best chapter of Tokyo Ghoul
It has action, humor, character development, emotional moments and great art,
i dare you to show something better

Oh right, I suppose it is time for final speculations about how Samurai Jack will end.
* Jack gives up, and Aku decides to leave Jack in his misery, taking the sword with him.
* While Aku declares his victory to the world, Jack runs into the Scotsman and his daughters, who encourage him.
* Jack gathers all of his allies from a few episodes ago, who join him in a final assault against Aku.
* Everyone gets an awesome moment against Aku's robots, some die, and Jack is able to get his sword back.
* Jack risks everything on the fact that his sword doesn't hurt good people, and cuts down Ashi. It works and Aku is expelled from her.
* He kills Aku.
* The Guardian and the time portal return after this, and he is offered the chance to go through. Jack realizes he still has so much left to do in the future, so he leaves the Guardian to continue guarding the portal.
* Montage of Jack living out his life with Ashi. Jack is still immortal, and Ashi eventually dies of old age. The future is better off through Jack's leadership.
* Jack returns to the Guardian, now with a crown and a long beard, as depicted in the Guardian's original episode. The End.

Chase17

BTW, for the people playing it, should I promote my team in Fire Emblem Echoes early or wait till they become level 20 villagers?

I promoted immediately. There were a couple posts in the OT breaking it down, but it seems it's not a huge trade off to promote asap in this one.

Edit: nvm, Seda has the in depth info

Seda

Why didn't the new Fire Emblem release for the Switch?

1.) Likely started development too early to be a Switch title.
2.) It's a remake, nearly a spinoff, and Switch dev would be too costly for a title with this scope.
3.) They are currently making a Fire Emblem for Switch.

I promoted immediately. There were a couple posts in the OT breaking it down, but it seems it's not a huge trade off to promote asap in this one.

Edit: nvm, Seda has the in depth info

Gonna link my own stuff

http://www.rpgsite.net/feature/5564...ers-for-their-class-change-villager-promotion

In short i waited a few extra levels but not more than level ten.

Thanks guys. Echoes feels surprisingly light on the handholding considering all the changes to the formula.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
2.) It's a remake, nearly a spinoff, and Switch dev would be too costly for a title with this scope.

Pretty much. They want the first Swtch game to be something memorable and special. I wouldn't mind a port down the line though, and some more echoes games.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
The only recent FE game I'd love on Switch is TOKYO MIRAGE SESSIONS.
Part of me would love an enhanced port that fixed some of the issues (don't make me go back to that damn room in the studio just to make new weapons & such, make it like the Velvet Room & just put a door at the dungeon's entrance) & get a new audience, but I have no idea if I'd have the time/motivation to replay through that game again.

4.) They've had experience already making two other 3DS FE games
5.) They know the FE audience on the 3DS is there at the moment
6.) Possible reusing of assets/coding to help make development cheaper/quicker

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Brush her teeth.
damn it, I was actually thinking of posting that gif.

I think I've come to accept that I most likely have social anxiety, especially when it comes to dating. Doesn't help I feel like I'm "behind" considering my best & oldest friend for over 18 years not only has been married for 5 years, but just had a son born this month. Only one year older than me, but it just feels like a huge distance in terms of where we are in life, especially when I've failed 4 previous attempts & it just makes me feel like I'm the one at fault.

I feel Toonami-gaf is perhaps not the best place to go to for relationship advice.

That said, Jaded, have you tried telling her she's extra thick?

I think I've come to accept that I most likely have social anxiety, especially when it comes to dating. Doesn't help I feel like I'm "behind" considering my best & oldest friend for over 18 years not only has been married for 5 years, but just had a son born this month. Only one year older than me, but it just feels like a huge distance in terms of where we are in life, especially when I've failed 4 previous attempts & it just makes me feel like I'm the one at fault.
I have most likely a laundry list of attachment problems with people. It takes several dates for me to not be so nervous and to actually open up. Every woman I know is either messed up, treats me like crap or just treats me like I don't exist.
I feel Toonami-gaf is perhaps not the best place to go to for relationship advice.

That said, Jaded, have you tried telling her she's extra thick?
Eh. I think she wants a life of the party type. DatingGAF already thinks I'm insane.

Raxus

I really loved the advice in the friends thread a few weeks back. Use meetup.com and other like minded sites and just get outside your comfort zone and meet a new people. Also marriage is NEVER a yardstick for where you should be in life at any point of time. That is a whole 'nother can of worms.

Gonna link my own stuff

http://www.rpgsite.net/feature/5564...ers-for-their-class-change-villager-promotion

In short i waited a few extra levels but not more than level ten.

So in a min max land where you have infinite patience to grind level 20 is still the best for promotion, but for a general play it's not worth the effort unlike past fe. Also based upon how promotions work it sounds like if a character is below most of the promoted class minimums due to rng screw you should promote asap. Seems like a good way to ensure a player can't be completely screwed by bad rng.

Thanks for the break down Seda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom