• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |Oct/Nov/Dec16| A Bacchanalia of Blood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
plot twist, that's the same bird that goku brought back to life from that Cooler movie.

....or something, whatever, Shelter is premiering in a few more minutes.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
16's Speech should be part of a Promo.

I kinda don't mind it's 16 that finally gets through. Goku spent like... a year with his son saying stuff, Picollo did it before... he's heard their pushes, and is used to seeing them in peril from Namek.

And beyond saying "THE PLANET!", the Z fighters don't really speak of the nuance of the big picture much. It's not not they randomly Mention Eighter, Lunch, or Namu when mentioning "the world"... just... the usual suspects they always see.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
16's Speech should be part of a Promo.

I kinda don't mind it's 16 that finally gets through. Goku spent like... a year with his son saying stuff, Picollo did it before... he's heard their pushes, and is used to seeing them in peril from Namek.

And beyond saying "THE PLANET!", the Z fighters don't really speak of the nuance of the big picture much. It's not not they randomly Mention Eighter, Lunch, or Namu when mentioning "the world"... just... the usual suspects they always see.
Plus to be fair 16 is the first being to die because of Gohan's failure to let it all out. The rest are hurt but alive.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
"here you guys, a subtitled anime"

*proceeds to have no subtitles*

also reminder reddit once argued this is technically not anime because the artist wasn't Japanese despite being animated by a Japanese company

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Wait they are just playing that really good and popular music video all of a sudden and also not from the beginning

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Translation of the letter via Reddit:

To Rin

There was just so little time left after you were born.
I don't know how much love I managed to pour into raising you after your mother died...
But your smile kept me going. (^_^)

I would like to have come with you, but I couldn't.
I wanted you to forget everything and move on... I knew you'd be alright.
But you'll get lonely, and remember.

I know you'll grow strong, and read this letter some day.
I really wish we could have spent more time together. I'm sorry.
You were so young back then, too young to understand what they meant. So let me repeat...

My final words to you.
......OH WAIT, THEY DIDN'T SHOW THE LETTER

freakin' hell, they showed a 15 minute short, but this 4 minute music video had to get edited down....

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I feel like I just watched Clannad. Dannnnngo, Dango....
That was a nice MV. From what you guys are saying, guess I have to watch the full thing now! I totally think "cute girl messes with graphic app" is something I'm into, ha.

Plus to be fair 16 is the first being to die because of Gohan's failure to let it all out. The rest are hurt but alive.

Aye, agreed.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DeMarco be all "lolololol joke's on you guys, we said we were technically airing a subtitled anime, but we cut the parts that were subtitled"

Whatever, back to Ace Attorney 6. Shelter doesn't even get a repeat airing later in the night....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom