• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toonami |OT| Want to hang out and waste your night with us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
I love how Batou just kills them off like it's nothing, and the conversation just continues...
"I'm the one with the blind spot... IN MY HEART!"..... Awww?

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Rather like this next ep (Aramaki holdin' it down like a boss!), but hey, time to rest for the night. So long for now, ToonamiGaf. Stay Gold.

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
Look at Aramaki control the situation tied up from a chair with a gun to his head, that is a magnificent bastard.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
The Major has such pretty hair.
IxTB3.gif

Shame it's probably fake.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Lol Aramaki.

"Sorry old broad, can't drink this with ya cause yer old- I mean, I have TONS of work, ya know?"

"hey major drink this wine with me pls. oh and wear your ridiculous swimsuit outfit"

Major: "K!"

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Kinda amazed with myself that I've stayed up til the end of Toonami for most of the weeks since it switched to the new format..

Dude, are they showing Waltz for Venus right now?

Just got done showing that ep to my boyfriend 5 minutes ago. We should try to catch them on air next week or the one after, since we're in synch. Though, will Jupiter Jazz still be edited?

Seda

Wait, wut? Do you mean the first Bebop episode you've ever watched ever in your life? Or do you mean in the new 6 hour long Toonami block?

First in my life, I saw it randomly a long time ago (many years ago) by itself. I didn't actually start to go through the episodes in order until this spring, and then I stopped when neo-Toonami came back and watched the remainder on Toonami.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom