• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 Gaming Gifts

These are anecdotes about the best gaming gift's Gametrailers staff have ever gotten

10. Nintendo 64 with Mario 64(Matt Blair)
9. Super Nintendo with A Link To The Past(Brad Ellis)
8. Playstation 2(Ian Hinck)
7. Nintendo 64(Brandon Jones)
6. Nintendo(Daniel Bloodworth)
5. Bubsy 3D with a Playstation(Kyle Bosman)
4. Atari Jaguar(Don Casanova)
3. Gran Turismo 3 A-Spec Playstation 2 Bunduru(Michael P. Huber)
2. Chie Body Pillow
Playstation 2
(Ben Moore)
1. Super Nintendo(Omar De Armas)

Happy holidays! As we make time for all the games we haven’t played this year, we remember the greatest gaming gifts we’ve ever gotten from our friends and family. What are yours?

Video

Give me a lump of coal for Christmas if old.

I got a PlayStation 2 the Holiday it came out. I was super excited. SSX was good but not great. It was a present that had promise, not proof. Like in the way Mario 64 was.

Lettuce

Great!, lets promote deceitfulness, dishonesty and downright fraudulence behavior!!, well done GameTrailers for putting that awful story at Number 1 wtf!!!. I hope the mother was happy knowing the store clerk probably lost his job because of her actions!

How is THAT story #1? His mom conned a Target out of a console right in front of him, not exactly a"joyful gift giving" story.

#2 was really sweet though.

Naythan

I like how people are taking Omar's story so seriously, calling his mom a bitch for something she did 20 years ago. I thought it was hilarious.

Top Bottom