• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 10 Upcoming NEW Games of February 2021

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After a relative lull, February 2021 is set to offer a number of big titles, from ports and remasters to exclusives. Whether you're a fan of platformers, RPGs or vehicular mayhem, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look at the 10 big upcoming games for the month.

Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

Platform: PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, Xbox One

Release Date: February 4, 2021

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Platform: Switch

Release Date: February 12, 2021

Persona 5 Strikers

Platform: PC, PS4, Switch

Release Date: February 23, 2021

Century: Age of Ashes

Platform: PC

Release Date: February TBC

Little Nightmares 2

Platform: PC, PS4, XBO, Switch

Release Date: February 11, 2021

Bravely Default 2

Release Date: February 26, 2021

Destruction AllStars

Platform: PS5

BONUS

Control Ultimate Edition

Platform: PS5, XSX

Release Date: February 2, 2021

Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition

Platform: PC, PS4

Release Date: February 5, 2021

The Nioh Collection

Last edited:
No Ys IX
chris farley what the fuck GIF

Moogle11

Banned
LIkely nothing for me. May check out Destruction All Stars via PS+ just to give my PS5 some use. Mario I'll likely grab at some point but it's not been that long since I played it on Wii U and I'm a bit burnt out on Mario after playing through 64, Galaxy and some of Sunshine in 3D All Stars.

Mossybrew

I might be tempted by Persona 5 Strikers since it's no longer turn-based combat which is not my thing, but other than that another dead month for me.

R6Rider

Gold Member
I'll be grabbing Mario and Little Nightmares 2.

Werewolf when it's super cheap for some dog stealth and Control will be on PS+ with Destruction AllStars. Persona 5 Strikers looks better than most games of that style, but not too interested in it.

Moogle11

Banned
I’ll likely check out Destruction All Stars on PS+. Mario maybe down the road. Not until he mood got it right now and hasn’t been that long since I played the original version on Wii U a d a bit tired of the series after 3D All Stars.

Will mostly be playing stuff on Gamepass the next month or two.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I’m only getting Bravely Default 2 this February. Persona 5 scramble looks good but as much as I enjoyed Persona 5 I’m kind of sick of it after Persona Q2 and Persona 5 Royal. At this point I’m just waiting for SMTIII Nocturne HD and SMTV when it comes to getting my Press Turn combat fill.

Last edited:
Switch month for me. Bravely Default 2 and Mario 3D World. Persona 5 Strikers too, but I'll probably grab the PS5 version for that.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Already have Nioh 2 sitting in my Steam library waiting to be played. I might grab Persona 5S and Mario too, good month for the Switch.

Fbh

Still have a bunch of stuff to play from the things I got on the black Friday and Holiday sales.

But P5 strikers and Nioh 2 PC are definitely on my purchase list further down the line

Personally I'm looking forward to this:

And getting dicked by Nintendo.

Never heard of this. Looks pretty cool , will keep and eye out for user reviews and impressions once it launched.

D.Final

Banned

After a relative lull, February 2021 is set to offer a number of big titles, from ports and remasters to exclusives. Whether you're a fan of platformers, RPGs or vehicular mayhem, there's something for everyone. Let's take a look at the 10 big upcoming games for the month.

Looking for something new to play on PC, PS5, PS4, Xbox, or Nintendo Switch in February 2021? Here are the notable video game releases.

Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

Platform: PC, PS5, XSX, PS4, Xbox One

Release Date: February 4, 2021

Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

Release Date: February 12, 2021

Persona 5 Strikers

Platform: PC, PS4, Switch

Release Date: February 23, 2021

Century: Age of Ashes

Platform: PC

Little Nightmares 2

Platform: PC, PS4, XBO, Switch

Release Date: February 11, 2021

Bravely Default 2

Release Date: February 26, 2021

Destruction AllStars

BONUS

Control Ultimate Edition

Platform: PS5, XSX

Release Date: February 2, 2021

Nioh 2 - The Complete Edition

Platform: PC, PS4

The Nioh Collection

Not so many
In the end

tommycronin

In for Little Nightmares 2 loved the first one. If I bought Nioh 1 and all the dlc do I get the ps5 ver for free or do I have to but it again?

xrnzaaas

Gold Member
Weak month, probably only Little Nightmares 2 for me. At least I'll have more time to finish playing Hitman 3 and to start playing Yakuza 7.

Top Bottom