• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top 3 awarded games from 2020 will now be on PlayStation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerotan

With the announcement of Hades coming to PlayStation in August the top 3 rated awarded games from last year will now be all playable on PlayStation. The only only platform where this is possible.

Here's the top 3 for GOTY awards:

The Last of Us Part II - 300

The Critics' Picks - 112

The Readers' Picks - 68

Hades - 45

The Critics' Picks - 43

The Readers' Picks - 2

Ghost of Tsushima - 32

So great news for owners of the ps4 or ps5 owners who get an even better experience.

Last edited:

DonJorginho

Banned
One day without Console War baiting is all I'm asking for mannn, JUST ONE!

Over It Reaction GIF by Bounce

Last edited:

Spidey Fan

Banned
The time of Playstation getting goty is ending. With Nintendo getting ready for BOW2, and Xbox halo infinite/fh5, and HFW would be a blood bath. Ratchet while its graphic show, i doubt it will be nominated too much goty (flight simulator got played dirty, same for ori2).

Then 2022 is where shit will hit storm. Who is gonna go against starfield? Skyrim and witcher 3 obliterated their opponents, so I feel sorry, for whoever goes against starfield.

ClosBSAS

Lol this is getting ridiculous and very hard not to get mad and banned.

I mean, you can have the exclusives but the biggest innovations in gaming came from the pc market. Vr, gsync, dlss, rtx, 144hz ..those are the game changers if you ask me.

Last edited:

kyliethicc

With the announcement of Hades coming to PlayStation in August the top 3 rated awarded games from last year will now be all playable on PlayStation. The only only platform where this is possible.

Here's the top 3 for GOTY awards:

The Last of Us Part II - 180

The Critics' Picks - 112

The Readers' Picks - 68

Hades - 45

The Critics' Picks - 43

The Readers' Picks - 2

Ghost of Tsushima - 32

So great news for owners of the ps4 or ps5 owners who get an even better experience.
The Last of Us Part II won over 300 GOTY awards

5fXEhhw.png

Last edited:
Why the roundabout way to say Hades is finally coming to Playstation? I'm happy that PS users are finally able to enjoy this masterpiece too :)

Klart

The time of Playstation getting goty is ending. With Nintendo getting ready for BOW2, and Xbox halo infinite/fh5, and HFW would be a blood bath. Ratchet while its graphic show, i doubt it will be nominated too much goty (flight simulator got played dirty, same for ori2).

Then 2022 is where shit will hit storm. Who is gonna go against starfield? Skyrim and witcher 3 obliterated their opponents, so I feel sorry, for whoever goes against starfield.
And Fallout 76 was a disgusting turd and Cyberpunk 2077 a failure. Don't get your hopes up high. Just wait and see.

Aion002

I meant ps5 owners will get a better experience playing all 3 of these games compared to ps4 owners.
That's a weird flex... Considering that anyone's interested already played those games on ps4 and pc last year... If you really want to play the best experience, you should then wait for the remakes on the ps7 or something....

GIF by Identity

Spidey Fan

Banned
And Fallout 76 was a disgusting turd and Cyberpunk 2077 a failure. Don't get your hopes up high. Just wait and see.
Fallout 76 is still going, unlike cyberpunk2077. People hated that game, because it wasn't fallout 4 successors, and more of live service game.

Antwix

It coming to XBox too. Which is what makes it weird considering it was recently announced at Xbox's E3 show and not Sony's E3 show. 😏

What makes it weird at all? Sony didnt have an E3 show. And Xbox has the game day one on game pass.

Spidey Fan

Banned
In term of great games, Playstation guys wont be able to have fun with half-life Alex, Flight simulator. 2 gigantic games, that are literally marvelous games. Flight simulator gives the ability to fly on your hometown, and saying to your friends, i flew a plane. And as for half-life alex, its a phenomenal VR experience, which shows next step for gaming machine.

I can see some people looking down on these games already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom