• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top British TV Presenter Phillip Schofield Says He Is Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdforge

Banned
I don't care if he met the kid when he was 5 as long as they were fucking after he was 18 and it was consensual, but again, it is the alluding that somehow homosexuality is a perversion and more akin to 'dirty secrets' like Savile that I find a pretty neanderthal attitude.

Any perversion in this situation rests with Schofield. As I mentioned before the LQBT community should go after him for coming out if it is proven he was grooming or having sex with minors.

His coming out feels like he sought refuge and protection from the LQBT community, like a comfort blanket. Hiding a more honest admission of his true nature, as a predator.

holygeesus

Banned
the possible grooming is what people are alluding to, don’t be dense

If he groomed him, when he was below the age of consent, then I have no sympathy, but there is zero evidence that they were even sleeping together in recent memory, let alone any grooming activity actually taking place, besides Twitter experts claiming it is so.

jdforge

Banned
If he groomed him, when he was below the age of consent, then I have no sympathy, but there is zero evidence that they were even sleeping together in recent memory, let alone any grooming activity actually taking place, besides Twitter experts claiming it is so.

Why do you think ITV sacked Matthew McGreevy right before Phillips big coming out party?

Why did Matthew McGreevy delete all his social media and go into hiding?

Why did Joan Collins and Perez Hilton ask about the timing of his coming out and mention “inappropriateness?

Why have others such as Amanda Holden released cryptic social media updates after his coming out?

Have you read the WhatsApp conversations from the ITV production team?

If Schofield has nothing to hide why has be taken out a super injunction on the UK MSM?

Why is the hashtag MatthewMcGreevy not trending on twitter and why is twitter shutting down accounts that are leaking information?

Why did Schofield single out this particular boy from possibly as young as 10 and give him special attention and treatment?

Why did the owner of the 2FacedTheatre company of which Schofield was Patron and Matthew McGreevy was signed to at aged 10 take the company website and his personal website offline mere days after Phillip coming out?

There might not be any hard evidence but when you consider all of the above and given how the media have covered up other cases of abuse - what is your gut telling you?

Karma Jawa

3oijmk.jpg

holygeesus

Banned
Why do you think ITV sacked Matthew McGreevy right before Phillips big coming out party?

Why did Joan Collins and Perez Hilton ask about the timing of his coming out and mention “inappropriateness?

Why have others such as Amanda Holden released cryptic social media updates after his coming out?

If Schofield has nothing to hide why has be taken out a super injunction on the UK MSM?

Why is the hashtag MatthewMcGreevy not trending on twitter and why is twitter shutting down accounts that are leaking information?

Why did Schofield single out this particular boy from possibly as young as 10 and give him special attention and treatment?

Why did the owner of the 2FacedTheatre company of which Schofield was Patron and Matthew McGreevy was signed to at aged 10 take the company website and his personal website offline mere days after Phillip coming out?

There might not be any hard evidence but when you consider all of the above and given how the media have covered up other cases of abuse - what is your gut telling you?

Well if we are relying on the word of proven intellectual heavyweights like Perez Hilton and Amanda Holden to confirm his grooming guilt, we might as well lock him up already. I'm convinced now.

1) who knows

2) Any person of logical thinking would delete their social media, especially if the spotlight was suddenly on them. The wise thing to do.

3). oh my god not joan collins and perez hilton!

4) If Holden's 'cryptic tweet' was alluding to a paedophile grooming a child, imagine how bad that would look on her for not speaking out about something she knew.

5) I haven't, and who gives a fuck about gossip apart from OK! magazine

6)Lord knows

7)Because twitter is a cesspit of morons

8) Maybe Schofield didn't single him out, maybe he did this with all the kids. Or maybe he just formed a bond with him, having never fathered a son of his own.

9) Circumstancial 'evidence'

If you're going to accuse an adult of grooming a child, the evidence has got to be a lot more substantial than this.

Last edited:

jdforge

Banned
I'll repeat this again, everyone thinks it's just Matthew involved. But time and time again there's always more skeletons in the closet even once you've stepped out of it.

There’s no way a “gay” man as Phillip now states he is, has only engaged in sexual activity with one other male in a 27 year period.

holygeesus

Banned
If you're going to accuse an adult of grooming a child, the evidence has got to be a lot more substantial than this.

He is gay. To a lot of the primitive members of this forum, he is already a sexual deviant, so it isn't that much of a leap to accuse him of grooming a child, with literally zero evidence that suggests it.

nush

Gold Member
He is gay. To a lot of the primitive members of this forum, he is already a sexual deviant, so it isn't that much of a leap to accuse him of grooming a child, with literally zero evidence that suggests it.
Apart from the fact that he met this kid when he was only ten and 8 years later coincidentally got into a relationship with him and then tries to gag the press about writing about it and deletes all the associated social media, yes I actually agree with you on that. No evidence at all.

holygeesus

Banned
Apart from the fact that he met this kid when he was only ten and 8 years later coincidentally got into a relationship with him and then tries to gag the press about writing about it and deletes all the associated social media, yes I actually agree with you on that. No evidence at all.

I hope you never serve on a jury.

nush

Gold Member
I hope you never serve on a jury.

Well, we know you'll vanish from this discussion when it's proved I'm right. Would you like to move the goalposts now so you can stay in the game or just keep attacking me and not addressing my points? Yeah, whatever you do you.

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
doesn't really bother me what he is. if you're gay then you're gay.

i just can't be annoyed with all the people making a big deal out of it.

holygeesus

Banned
Well, we know you'll vanish from this discussion when it's proved I'm right. Would you like to move the goalposts now so you can stay in the game or just keep attacking me and not addressing my points? Yeah, whatever you do you.

You must have missed the part where I stated that he deserves the book throwing at him if it is proven true that he groomed a boy from the age of 10. If he is shagging an 18 year old, consensually, then I couldn't give a shit and it says a lot about anyone who would care about such a thing.

jdforge

Banned
You must have missed the part where I stated that he deserves the book throwing at him if it is proven true that he groomed a boy from the age of 10. If he is shagging an 18 year old, consensually, then I couldn't give a shit and it says a lot about anyone who would care about such a thing.

BIG difference to shagging a random 18 year old consensually to shagging an 18 year old consensually who you’ve known from 10 years old, been friends on twitter with from 15 years old, arranged various work experiences for, helped get the young lad employment on all your TV shows and did all that while playing the role of the perfect married family man.

But yeah nothing to see here, no grooming took place whatsoever 😂

jdforge

Banned
doesn't really bother me what he is. if you're gay then you're gay.

i just can't be annoyed with all the people making a big deal out of it.

Are gay men who are married to women above the rule of law when it comes to adultery? Are we meant to feel sorry for him? Is he a brave hero for coming out now? Why did he wait so long?

He said he always knew he was gay. Why would he get married? Why waste someone else’s life? How many men do you think he’s been with while married? Do you think he’s a brave hero for living a life of duplicity, deceit and lies?

What about his wife of 27 years? How do you think her marriage has been? What has she put up with? Did she deserve this?

What about his 2 children? How would you feel if your Dad was having sex with men behind your Mothers back?

What about the allegations of grooming Matthew McGreevy? Do you think that’s ok? Are you OK with super injunctions and media cover ups, like what the BBC tried to do with Jimmmy Saville?

Are you ok with people having their careers ruined over what Schofield did? How do you think that young lad might be feeling right now? Do you think it’s ok that as the victim in this, the young man is probably suffering, while Schofield is still on TV?

nush

Gold Member
If the allegations of an affair with this lad are true, the above shows that Schofield was aware of and possibly knew this lad when he was only 10 years old - they are both in that picture.

It could be suggested that he groomed the kid and has been supporting his career as a runner and presenter for his own “personal” reasons.

Fucking ell... What a nonce

well, his brothers just been sent down for being a nonce.

*beep* *beep* *beep*

Smoke alarm.

I saw a headline that he and the lady host had a falling out.
That bloody TV show always has to have some drama surrounding it with those two. It used to be good years ago but they do all sorts of stupid shit to get into the headlines. They would turn up in the early morning still hungover and looking a mess because they were out partying the night before. The show also done a prize thing where a prize was that they would pay your energy bills (at a time when prices were going up and people were struggling. It's still happening). The last big one was them skipping a queue at the Queens funeral or some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if this falling out with them two is all made up to get them into the news and get people watching the show.

Last edited:

Soodanim

Gold Member
That bloody TV show always has to have some drama surrounding it with those two. It used to be good years ago but they do all sorts of stupid shit to get into the headlines. They would turn up in the early morning still hungover and looking a mess because they were out partying the night before. The show also done a prize thing where a prize was that they would pay your energy bills (at a time when prices were going up and people were struggling. It's still happening). The last big one was them skipping a queue at the Queens funeral or some shit. I wouldn't be surprised if this falling out with them two is all made up to get them into the news and get people watching the show.
I saw the clips of them hosting in the clothes they went to an award show the night before in and they were still drunk, which was funny. IIRC they won awards the night before and were showing phone pictures of things they got up to the night before. I haven't seen the energy bill stuff, what's bad about that? Prizes are an everyday thing on TV and radio, and much more than energy bill costs are given away every single day.

TransTrender

Gold Member
Wait!
This sounds awesome!

except for the pedo shit

Tams

Gold Member

I used to have the biggest crush on Holly Willoughby. Her and Fearne Cotton.

At least Cotton seems to be doing okay. Last I remember she was a BBC radio presenter (not, most of them are not DJs).

Soodanim

Gold Member
It was on the on-the-nose-ness of it.
I hear what you're saying, I just don't see it when it's functionally less than so many less prizes out there. Maybe if I saw footage I'd see that it's glorifying something bad, but when their morning audience is retired people and stay and home parents, I'm sure the people watching were well up for it.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Rumours that the super injunction (that may or may not be accurate as you aren't allowed to say) may or may not be expiring too...

No smoke without fire.

I saw the clips of them hosting in the clothes they went to an award show the night before in and they were still drunk, which was funny. IIRC they won awards the night before and were showing phone pictures of things they got up to the night before. I haven't seen the energy bill stuff, what's bad about that? Prizes are an everyday thing on TV and radio, and much more than energy bill costs are given away every single day.
It's no so much the prize in of itself. It was just extremely distasteful to advertise that they would help pay your bills at a time when a lot of people were struggling or were worried about how they would literally keep the lights on in their house or feed/wash themselves with warm food and water (at a time when inflation was predicated to hit 18% but really never peaked much beyond 11%). The cost of energy was about £1,000/year before 2020 and now the actual cost has went above £4,000. The government had to step in and pay £66/month to everyones bills over the winter and they set a cap which is currently £2,500 so the government is/was paying energy companies about £1,500+ per household.

Only next week it is predicted that the cost of energy will drop below the price cap to around £2000-2150. It's still much higher than it was a few years ago (and apparently it won't reach that again until the end of the decade but likely these new prices are the new normal). So the government won't need to pay as much going forward but energy prices still remain higher than they were and a lot of people will still find it difficult to pay their gas/electricity bills.

Energy is the least of our worries now. The price of food is now the driving factor towards inflation. Maybe This Morning can set up a prize to pay peoples shopping for a year....

sono

Gold Member

Phillip Schofield leaves ITV’s This Morning

"Phillip Schofield says he has agreed to step down from ITV’s This Morning “with immediate effect” after more than 20 years.
In a statement, he said: "I understand ITV has decided the current situation can't go on."
His departure comes after reports claimed relations between him and co-host Holly Willoughby had come under strain in recent weeks.
Willoughby said: "The sofa won't feel the same without him."
Replace sofa with casting couch. Dudes like him use his place on the progressive stack to get up to some vile shit.

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
Replace sofa with casting couch. Dudes like him use his place on the progressive stack to get up to some vile shit.

There's been no shortage of former colleagues piping up with stories of him being a nasty piece of work, so can't say I'm surprised by him getting removed.

Spaceman292

Banned

Phillip Schofield leaves ITV’s This Morning

"Phillip Schofield says he has agreed to step down from ITV’s This Morning “with immediate effect” after more than 20 years.
In a statement, he said: "I understand ITV has decided the current situation can't go on."
His departure comes after reports claimed relations between him and co-host Holly Willoughby had come under strain in recent weeks.
Willoughby said: "The sofa won't feel the same without him."
How dare he upset my wife Holly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom