• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Chinese virologist who fled the country out of fear for her safety says Covid-19 was MAN MADE and spread INTENTIONALLY

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
Isn't it just extremely creepy how useful Covid has been to the radicals? I want to believe its just a coincidence. But everyday I grow more uneasy. If you really think about it, covid has been their number one weapon.

Put people under lockdowns, stifle all interpersonal communication, and spread their propaganda unimpeded. This is why they are so pro lockdown, pro masks. They want society to be silent and detached from each other.

Only question is if you are willing to see something that has been so crucial to the left, as pure coincidence.

Last edited:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Germans and jews fled Nazi germany, warning us what was happening...
Commies fled / were exiled from the soviet union for decades, warning us what was happening...
Various refugees and exiles from totalitarian south-American countries have fled here too, warning us what was happening...

The common theme is that the elites and academia kept telling us that it wasn't happening. They kept saying it was disinformation.

I'm not sure if this woman is telling the truth. Perhaps she's only looking for some fame, or is intentionally sowing distrust. In either case...

Dai Kaiju

Dec 23, 2006
Newark, Delaware
I'm not sure if this woman is telling the truth. Perhaps she's only looking for some fame, or is intentionally sowing distrust. In either case...
I doubt anyone would leave the country they know and love forever and paint an enormous target on their own back for the sake of fame. She appears to be quite accomplished in her field and I don't see what she would have to gain by intentionally sowing mistrust.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I doubt anyone would leave the country they know and love forever and paint an enormous target on their own back for the sake of fame. She appears to be quite accomplished in her field and I don't see what she would have to gain by intentionally sowing mistrust.
CCP sends dishonest people to Western media on a regular basis. I'm only pointing this out because it's not her specific credibility that matters here but whether there is an overall "case" she is helping to build. Thing is, we've had leaks and rumors since it was first announced back in November. It was the politicians and the media who handwaved it, but "intentional outbreak" has been a part of the story from the beginning. I think she is telling the truth, not because of her credentials but because she is just one among many who has suggested this is the case.

LoV

Jan 8, 2015
Cuomo said it came from Europe and it's Trump's fault. This is fake news!

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017
Seems like she has an answer for everything. I'm seeing a lot of flags.

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
Let them show their true colors. The news is out there now.

Thing is, I'm not even sure I believe her but them banning her for saying her story is truly disgusting. I've said it before and I'll say it again, one the biggest indications of how useless Trump is is the fact that he has done nothing at all about these authoritarian San Francisco fucks after 4 fucking years. It was the one few things positive I believed could come from him given how they've been censoring his supporters but he couldn't even do that.

Reactions: Duallusion

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Did you watch the video? She knows it's man made by *drumroll* seeing the virus itself.
And other people have looked at the virus and come to a different conclusion. People who're peer reviewed and not just popping up for a news interview.

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
And there are an equal number of other sources that looked at it and said it was man made. She said she has provided actual evidence so lets wait and see for now eh?
No one is "waiting and see"ing in this thread. They've heard what affirms their conspiracy theory and now everything else is "censorship" or "the deep state" trying to hide the truth

• LOL
Reactions: Arkam and Sign

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Yes, but how would this be beneficial to the CCP in any way, shape, or form? Their party line is that the U.S. started the virus.
Disinformation and getting ahead of a story is very important. Maybe they know it'll get out eventually that they leaked the virus so they want to make sure the prevailing narrative still omits the most important parts. I'm sure some low-level director or scientist will get blamed at the end of it all which of course flies in the face of the notion that it was "man made" or "spread intentionally" but the public will accept the lie.

Reactions: DeepEnigma

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
No one is "waiting and see"ing in this thread. They've heard what affirms their conspiracy theory and now everything else is "censorship" or "the deep state" trying to hide the truth
I've read the comments on the thread and can conclusively say your inference is false.

Dai Kaiju

Dec 23, 2006
Newark, Delaware
Seems like she has an answer for everything. I'm seeing a lot of flags.
Why is that a red flag.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, one the biggest indications of how useless Trump is is the fact that he has done nothing at all about these authoritarian San Francisco fucks after 4 fucking years. It was the one few things positive I believed could come from him given how they've been censoring his supporters but he couldn't even do that.
What's Trump realistically supposed to do about them when they're elected officals?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009
I'll wait to see her evidence. I'm a little skeptical of someone who goes on TV first and says they will publish their report sometime later. None of it would be really shocking though.

Reactions: JordanN and Arkam

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Post #3 in the thread:

I'm not sure if this woman is telling the truth. Perhaps she's only looking for some fame, or is intentionally sowing distrust.
When you predictably show up to stir shit, at least spend a moment reading to see if your hot take is accurate.

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
What's Trump realistically supposed to do about them when they're elected officals?
I'm talking about the tech industry San Francisco assholes and he could do a lot given that the internet is a public forum so free speech laws should apply to it

Dai Kaiju

Dec 23, 2006
Newark, Delaware
I'll wait to see her evidence. I'm a little skeptical of someone who goes on TV first and says they will publish their report sometime later. None of it would be really shocking though.
At the end of the interview she says "people need to know the truth". If that's her goal I think going on the show with largest audience in cable news history is the way to go.

Reactions: Rorschach's Journal

Dai Kaiju

Dec 23, 2006
Newark, Delaware
I'm talking about the tech industry San Francisco assholes and he could do a lot given that the internet is a public forum so free speech laws should apply to it
Oh, I misunderstood. Yeah, I wish he'd do something about that too. Knowing him, it's high up on his to-do list but, as you know, there are a lot of people with a LOT of money who will put up every roadblock imaginable.

Kreios

Gold Member
Oct 5, 2010
U.S.
She is a virologist and worked in china, so she deserves some credit for what she is doing. She should collaborate her findings with others to back in up. Twitter banning her immediately is bullshit. They must be getting paid in yuan

Reactions: zombrex

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
Post #3 in the thread:

When you predictably show up to stir shit, at least spend a moment reading to see if your hot take is accurate.
Yeah you covered your ass AFTER posting a nazi germany comparison.
Only question is if you are willing to see something that has been so crucial to the left, as pure coincidence.
I’ve no doubt; the CCP is evil. The lives lost are of no consequence to them and the geopolitical board got reshuffled. And they may get rid of Trump, the only president who has ever called them out on their bullshit.
And still people say BS like this and won't get called out for it. The "left" (the nameless faceless immortal evil) sure did take advantage of this shit. Is it really coincidental? Wink wink, nod nod. The CCP being evil is apparently all the reason HeresJohnny HeresJohnny needs to believe that C19 (a virus that I assume according to him also "isn't that bad") is a laboratory made virus.

Professor YouTube said she’s wrong and we should wear mask
He's a real biologist, who is practicing in his field. He's LITERALLY a professor and very knowledgeable on the topic. And no, you shouldn't just listen to him. Read his sources.

She is a virologist and worked in china, so she deserves some credit for what she is doing. She should collaborate her findings with others to back in up. Twitter banning her immediately is bullshit. They must be getting paid in yuan
Or they think it's BS that she showed up to grab a neat 15minutes of fame and hasn't produced any research or evidence to back up her claims. If she's still banned after she shows the recipes and is proven right then maybe you can keep on with your hemming and hawing about Twitter's Chinese backers. Who am I kidding, you would either way.

Last edited:

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
Not really. She's providing 0 evidence. Provide evidence and you won't get banned.

Edit: in retrospect that does sound a bit extreme, but this is twitters policy... not saying I agree with their policy, but if you bring receipts you are free to post them all over Twitter without repercussions. Wonder why she can't just do that?? :goog_unsure:

Last edited:

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
Not really. She's providing 0 evidence. Provide evidence and you won't get banned.

Like the WHO provided evidence for its claim that COVID is not contagious. Like corporate media provided proof for the Steele Dossier. Like MSNBC and other corporate media provided proof about Russians hacking our electrical grid, Russians putting bounties on American soldiers, Russians killing your favorite grandma and so on.

Last edited:

Catphish

Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA
Isn't it just extremely creepy how useful Covid has been to the radicals? I want to believe its just a coincidence. But everyday I grow more uneasy. If you really think about it, covid has been their number one weapon.

Put people under lockdowns, stifle all interpersonal communication, and spread their propaganda unimpeded. This is why they are so pro lockdown, pro masks. They want society to be silent and detached from each other.

The first question that should always be asked in the face of a crisis:

Cui bono? (Who benefits)

It's as applicable here and now as it ever was.

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
lol you're in no position to comment on history when you're helping to fulfill it, comrade. My point was made and you can't refute it, so I guess it's nonsense and FUD from the educated idiots, per the usual.
Exactly how am I doing that? I'm neither an elite, nor in academia, and I'm not arguing that China is good and moral or some dumb shit. I'll gladly take refugees fleeing tyrannical governments. I still don't see what that has to do with the question of if a virus was man made and intentionally unleashed on America to further the Soros backed leftist Cultural Marxist war on the west. Oh dang, I forgot to incluse white geno- I mean the great replacement in there.

If I'm somehow "helping" whatever it is you think I'm helping by batting down dumb ass conspiracy BS with NO creditable evidence then fuck me, I guess truth and reason are the gateway to the globalist cabal.

The first question that should always be asked in the face of a crisis:

Cui bono? (Who benefits)

It's as applicable here and now as it ever was.
No, the first question that should be asked is "what does the evidence suggest happened here?"

Starting with the assumption that someone "benefits" from a crisis is working backwards from a conclusion.

Last edited:
  • Empathy
Reactions: DragoonWalker

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
Did you watch the video? Her whole argument is based on the evidence she has provided. Its allegedly being/about to be reviewed.

Don't fall into that trap arguing with him about proof, social media shouldn't be deciding on what is the truth and what isn't in the first place. It's not their job to become the censors of society that will tell us which opinion is allowed and which one is fake news and thus banned from the internet.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
Exactly how am I doing that? I'm neither an elite, nor in academia, and I'm not arguing that China is good and moral or some dumb shit. I'll gladly take refugees fleeing tyrannical governments. I still don't see what that has to do with the question of if a virus was man made and intentionally unleashed on America to further the Soros backed leftist Cultural Marxist war on the west. Oh dang, I forgot to incluse white geno- I mean the great replacement in there.

If I'm somehow "helping" whatever it is you think I'm helping by batting down dumb ass conspiracy BS with NO creditable evidence then fuck me, I guess truth and reason are the gateway to the globalist cabal.
lol methinks you doth protest too much. I simply called out your false claim and here you are still deflecting and sparring against strawmen, as usual. Non-conversation is the best you got.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Glanced through her paper and its a lot that others have said. As a layman I can't say if what she wrote is true or not. It comes down to a lot of this couldn't be found in nature and its to much of a coincidence so its ALIENS. Many people have already said what she said.

Heres another conspiracy theory that probably won't last long on the interwebs that covers a bit of what she was talking about but focuses more on Fauci. You can skip to slide 12

Don't think she has enough concrete proof, and really if anyone will buy these stories someone would need a video or photo of the WIV with a vile labeled COVID 19 on it. I think anything less will always be written off as a "conspiracy theory"

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DragoonWalker

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018

No, the first question that should be asked is "what does the evidence suggest happened here?"

Starting with the assumption that someone "benefits" from a crisis is working backwards from a conclusion.
So everyone is guilty until proven innocent, unless its the left. Got it.

12Goblins

Mar 1, 2017
Did you watch the video? Her whole argument is based on the evidence she has provided. Its allegedly being/about to be reviewed.
There's literally 0 evidence being provided and yet she has answers for everything.

Catphish

Jan 13, 2017
Chicago, IL, USA

Fair enough. The second question, then.

BouncyFrag

Feb 10, 2014
China allowed the virus to spread all over the world after closing off travel from Wuhan to the rest of China. We know this. China then intentionally releasing the virus from the very beginning isn’t a big stretch. Time will tell.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
There's literally 0 evidence being provided and yet she has answers for everything.
Heres her paper.

I don't think its very strong, its much of what has already been said. Does her working at HKU give her any more credibility and weight to her paper? Well I guess Twitter already decided the answer is no.

Co founder of HIV virus has been saying this too for a while

Buy ya I doubt we are ever going to get a picture of a vile that says SARS COV 2 on it with a picture of Bat Woman and Fauci in front of the WIV.

Reactions: 12Goblins

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014

We can look at the virus itself to see if it has the makings of a man made virus. It's not.
I'm not gonna trust anyone with a smooth enough brain to make that thumbnail and put it on their own YouTube video.

• LOL
Reactions: Cunth and tfur