• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top Chinese virologist who fled the country out of fear for her safety says Covid-19 was MAN MADE and spread INTENTIONALLY

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
I'm not gonna trust anyone with a smooth enough brain to make that thumbnail and put it on their own YouTube video.
Wow, really going with facts and logic over your "feelings" here bro. Beautiful and brave. Professor Stick is a stick man. Clearly that's evidence that he's wrong. PWNED.

Reactions: pachura

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
you only got 1 of the goblins. theres 11 more
Yeah we know you can't influence through honestly presenting the facts, so instead the same brainlets who screeched about #believewomen are snidely demanding evidence and are crossing their arms skeptically, flooding the boards with alts and static.

Sorry, but the position of skeptic is earned, not assumed, and your ilk used up all goodwill a dozen times over.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
It likely no longer matters whether she is telling the truth.

She is a preeminent virologist with potentially inside information and big tech is acting as if they have better intel than her. Since we know they don't, we are forced to lose even more trust in big tech and media. This ultimately just drives another wedge between the two realities.

There is no putting this back in the can. The media have burnt so much credibility who would believe some other 'expert' trotted out to deny? Few have the background and education to do the research themselves.

Not to mention, it makes sense. We were first hit by a paranoia wave of disinfo - people collapsing in the streets, faling over and dying, being welded in homes, mass death, 'dead cell phones', mass cremations, hundreds of millions quarantined. First from China [our enemy]... then from Iran [our enemy]... remember politicans getting sick during press conferences? Do I even need to mention the obvious lies coming from WHO?

Then finally it hit the Western world, and we were hearing a 10%+ death rate from Italy. And then it turned out they were overcounting, and freaking out, and it may even be possible the ventilators were killing people. Paranoia?

We now know all that is bunk. NYC got hit before people social distanced, before masks. They were on subways together, a perfect spread situation... and yet NYC was never overrun... all the field hospitals and ships unused [I think 1 field hospital took in patients].

Meanwhile the mass deaths were having came from nursing homes. A small number of Democratic governors sent covid patients to nursing homes - Cuomo, Whitmer, etc. Sometimes they sent young patients. They yelled for ventilators, possibly further increasing the death count as lungs were destroyed.

Meanwhile, after the worst had past, we see mask mandates come down. The same elites who preach about them get hair cuts and go to empty gyms. Small businesses destroyed while Walmart and Amazon make billions. And then the riots. And mail in voting. Bizarre demands for social justice coming from globalist organizations over a pandemic?

Does it even matter if it was intentional at this point? We should treat it as if it was. And we even have a preeminent expert telling us it was.

Last edited:

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
You called!?

Edit: Oh, I didn't realise this was a new thread. To be honest, whether it was created by scientists (I'm inclined to believe that) in an American funded facility in China (hello Fauci), I'm not certain it was spread deliberately. What it's being used for is of more importance.

Last edited:
Reactions: autoduelist

Piku_Ringo

Jan 24, 2015
You called!?

Edit: Oh, I didn't realise this was a new thread. To be honest, whether it was created by scientists (I'm inclined to believe that) in an American funded facility in China (hello Fauci), I'm not certain it was spread deliberately. What it's being used for is of more importance.
Yup, just wanted to hear your take on this, considering you are anti covid 19 draconian bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: GribbleGrunger

Sign

Jun 4, 2012
The moment it became clear there was a research facility a few miles from where this supposedly started they were going to have to clampdown.

Can’t have people asking questions. Can’t have people thinking the CCP is bad. Just swallow the narrative and hide in your homes.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
Wow, really going with facts and logic over your "feelings" here bro. Beautiful and brave. Professor Stick is a stick man. Clearly that's evidence that he's wrong. PWNED.
"Facts" and "logic"

I was talking about the douchebag looking guy on the thumbnail by the way.

A 10 minute video made just long enough for monetization on a sensitive topic by some stickman with a bunch of snippets of research is proof for me. I'm sold, this woman is lying.

zombrex

Mar 8, 2018
It is a total disgrace how this woman has been belittled and portrayed in the media and online discussion like reddit. Using absolutely anything to discredit her while taking no effort to examine her paper. This is extreme suppression tactics. She is clearly a highly educated expert in her field and not the first to suggest the disease is man made / altered.
The crooked media elite will do anything to try maintain the status quo with China.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
"it wasn't that bad, but it was also a planned coordinated attack on our democracy."

You'd think if it was a bioweapon it would be a little more potent (according to you).

I will credit you with being obtuse on purpose because I would rather not consider the possibility you simply can not comprehend basic tactics.

Still, I will respond:

Who said the goal was to kill as many people as possible? In fact, the very point of my post is that we were primed to think it had an insane death toll, so that it forced us to overreact, shut down the economy, and squabble over something that was in fact relatively minor. Why release a superkiller when all goals are better achieved without one, and there is no risk of it accidentally wiping out your own population?

This should be obvious as a possible tactic and need no explanation. Even if you don't agree it is what happened, I find your inability to process or consider it alarming. You may need to go see a doctor for that.

I have no idea if it was accidentally or intentionally released. But how it was then used against a large chunk of the world is as clear as day.

Last edited:

CeroFrio996

privileged little shit
Jun 20, 2019
I was talking about the douchebag looking guy on the thumbnail by the way.
You mean the person prof stick is debunking?

A 10 minute video made just long enough for monetization on a sensitive topic by some stickman with a bunch of snippets of research is proof for me. I'm sold, this woman is lying.
Did you watch, or just comment on the length of the video? How about checking his sources? Or looking at his other content to see what looks credible? Or did you just make a bunch of shitty surface level observations and pretend you'd had a mic drop moment?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017
Yeah we know you can't influence through honestly presenting the facts, so instead the same brainlets who screeched about #believewomen are snidely demanding evidence and are crossing their arms skeptically, flooding the boards with alts and static.

Sorry, but the position of skeptic is earned, not assumed, and your ilk used up all goodwill a dozen times over.
I was trying to be lighthearted in response to your garbage ad hominem attack where you dig up disanalogous two year old content so that you can derail the thread while you misrepresent my views and argue into the void

SentientStone

Jun 6, 2004
Vancouver, BC
The elites are just deliberately triggering the growing divide between the left and the right at this point by deliberately censoring.
You can clearly see the right is based on being more man man, less PC, and conspiracies + aliens, while the left is based on drinking Starbucks and wearing flu masks. :)

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Apr 18, 2018
USA
dunpachi.com
I was trying to be lighthearted in response to your garbage ad hominem attack where you dig up disanalogous two year old content so that you can derail the thread while you misrepresent my views and argue into the void
You were trying to deflect from a light shining on your reputation , per the usual. You're not a victim so stop pretending to be one. This is an anonymous videogame forum where absolutely no facet of your real life is at stake. The least we can do is call out dishonesty.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
You mean the person prof stick is debunking?

Did you watch, or just comment on the length of the video? How about checking his sources? Or looking at his other content to see what looks credible? Or did you just make a bunch of shitty surface level observations and pretend you'd had a mic drop moment?
I won't waste my time watching a video that follows the typical clickbait format of 8 minutes of content and two minutes of some VPN advertisement.

I will on the other hand take the analysis of an actual biology professor over some stick man.

This is the data being discussed.

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: tfur and DeepEnigma

Cybrwzrd

Sep 29, 2014
Professor Stick IS an actual biology professor and researcher...
He is?

From the about tab of his YouTube profile

Hello! My channel is dedicated to promoting secularism, reasoning, education, and science. I mostly do reply videos to debunk pseudoscience on the internet. Expect about 1-2 videos per week. Btw, if you think I'm a real professor just because of my channel name... then I don't know what to tell you. I'm not that old!

Schrödinger's cat

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2011
I see a couple of members of NeoGAFs Propagandist Club (It's like Mario Club, but with Tsars instead of stars) are doing their damndest to suppress and derail.

Congratulations on repeatedly using methods that achieve the exact opposite of your goals!

Whataborman

Apr 19, 2018
You called!?

I still think it was spread deliberately, although it may have been a case of the right hand not knowing what the left hand was doing. In other words, Chinese intelligence, military, etc... may have spread it without the full consent of the rest of the government. Sort of like how the CIA used to (and still does) do things on it's own.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Its just the mother of all coincidences that there was a virology lab 200 feet away from where the virus came from that happened to be studying Bat CORONAVIRUSUS as well as GOF research to have the Spike protein bind with the ACE 2 receptor.

Lucky that China destroyed the original samples eh. Wonder why they would do that.

Anyways unless there is a smoking gun I don't think anyone will ever believe anything, and the UN has already moved on passing a resolution that doesn't mention China once but pays plenty of attention to racism, WAMANZ, and climate change.

And now Twitter and the legacy media is doing the CCP's job for it.

epicnemesis

May 9, 2008
I can’t begin to understand virology or this woman’s claims. It seems a little far fetched from where I sit. However, the mere fact that NO ONE wants to investigate the claims or even let the claims come to light is a little insane.

This isn’t an armchair conspiracy theorist with a YouTube channel. This is a credible expert in the field claiming this. (Unless even her background is a lie, in which case, prove it when you discredit her claim)

Reactions: cryptoadam

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie - 12Deflections
Mar 1, 2017
Stop fooling yourselves. There are thousands of scientists all over the world who would be more than happy to confirm this lady's claims. However, seeing that she cannot produce any evidence for her claims, there is nothing left for us to do other than speculate, much like the CBF/Kavanaugh case. Seeing that people aren't responsible enough to keep this type of speculation grounded in reality, twitter has made it their policy that they will not allow the spreading of this type of unverifiable information that becomes masqueraded as Truth by partisan tools to be spread like wildfire on their platform. Theres no conspiracy from Twitter to silence whistleblowers to cover for the CCP. Once again You're being lied to by garbage media.

Last edited:

poppabk

Jan 21, 2008
USA
I will credit you with being obtuse on purpose because I would rather not consider the possibility you simply can not comprehend basic tactics.

Still, I will respond:

Who said the goal was to kill as many people as possible? In fact, the very point of my post is that we were primed to think it had an insane death toll, so that it forced us to overreact, shut down the economy, and squabble over something that was in fact relatively minor. Why release a superkiller when all goals are better achieved without one, and there is no risk of it accidentally wiping out your own population?

This should be obvious as a possible tactic and need no explanation. Even if you don't agree it is what happened, I find your inability to process or consider it alarming. You may need to go see a doctor for that.

I have no idea if it was accidentally or intentionally released. But how it was then used against a large chunk of the world is as clear as day.
Except shutdowns etc never occured with SARS, MERS, Ebola etc so why would 'they' think it would work now?

GribbleGrunger

Dreams in Digital
Oct 12, 2012
Its just the mother of all coincidences that there was a virology lab 200 feet away from where the virus came from that happened to be studying Bat CORONAVIRUSUS as well as GOF research to have the Spike protein bind with the ACE 2 receptor.

Lucky that China destroyed the original samples eh. Wonder why they would do that.

Anyways unless there is a smoking gun I don't think anyone will ever believe anything, and the UN has already moved on passing a resolution that doesn't mention China once but pays plenty of attention to racism, WAMANZ, and climate change.

And now Twitter and the legacy media is doing the CCP's job for it.
Luckily, they did a mock up of a Coronovisus outbreak two weeks before it dropped, so everyone was prepared and ready to implement all the measures we are now seeing. Handy that a 'training session' with all the major players was able to come together and end up unifying through rigorous analysing of the outbreak. It made sure everyone was on board and knew how they would handle it ... almost like a brainwashing session by those who organised the event really ... when you think about it. 'How would you handle it?' After hours of the mockup, people being nudged in the right way: 'this is how you handle it' ... and they all agreed. Little did they know that what they were doing was training and being manipulated to deal with the 'real thing'. IT STINKS.

This is why I do not blame governments for what happened. I believe they were just as hoodwinked as we were. Of course some 'loved' that power but most honestly believe they're doing the right thing (according to WHO/CDC guidelines). I don't think the censorship is just to hide the truth from us. How can they now face their people and admit they made a mistake? How can they do that now thousands more people have died because of the lockdown, people have got more unhealthy, they've made people more susceptible to other illnesses because of self isolating and covering their bodies, closed down businesses and destroyed economies.

An apology at this point could start serious revolt and riots, the likes of which we cannot imagine. THEY FUCKED UP.

Last edited:
Reactions: cryptoadam

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
I'm talking about the tech industry San Francisco assholes and he could do a lot given that the internet is a public forum so free speech laws should apply to it
I've been saying it but I'll reiterate;

Trumps second term is going to be brutal for the tech, social, and journalism industry.

Doesn't have to worry about reelection, and I firmly believe the hammer is coming down.

Mahadev

Mar 5, 2007
I've been saying it but I'll reiterate;

Trumps second term is going to be brutal for the tech, social, and journalism industry.

Doesn't have to worry about reelection, and I firmly believe the hammer is coming down.

We'll see. He had 4 years to do something about that cancer and he did NOTHING.

KINGMOKU

May 16, 2005
We'll see. He had 4 years to do something about that cancer and he did NOTHING.
I agree but I give him a mulligan on that as I truly believe he didn't think he was going to win, and was unprepared and it took some time to get up to speed.

He is not a career politician so he burned people left and right his first term.

autoduelist

Gold Member
Aug 30, 2014
Except shutdowns etc never occured with SARS, MERS, Ebola etc so why would 'they' think it would work now?
I'm confused. Did i not outline a concerted months long disinformation campaign regarding people falling over dead, welded doors, dead phones, crematorium gases, etc? Did I forget to mention WHO playing China's side?

Have you noticed that a lot of the people paying deep attention to this when it was all rumored catastrophe deep in China and started prepping realized it was bunk about the same time 'normies' lost their minds?

To say 'why would it work now' assumes the goal of MERS, etc, was the same as the goal of this. That is, they wanted the others to shut down countries. Nobody is claiming that was the goal of those incidents.

However, it seems as if the script for this was quite carefully crafted. Alarm those paying attention, get the support of the grassroots types. By the time the numbers look funky nobody will listen to the same people paying attention yelling 'false alarm, we've been duped'.

Last edited:

poppabk

Jan 21, 2008
USA
I'm confused. Did i not outline a concerted months long disinformation campaign regarding people falling over dead, welded doors, dead phones, crematorium gases, etc? Did I forget to mention WHO playing China's side?

Have you noticed that a lot of the people paying deep attention to this when it was all rumored catastrophe deep in China and started prepping realized it was bunk about the same time 'normies' lost their minds?

To say 'why would it work now' assumes the goal of MERS, etc, was the same as the goal of this. That is, they wanted the others to shut down countries. Nobody is claiming that was the goal of those incidents.

However, it seems as if the script for this was quite carefully crafted. Alarm those paying attention, get the support of the grassroots types. By the time the numbers look funky nobody will listen to the same people paying attention yelling 'false alarm, we've been duped'.
But china was trying to play down the virus. They tried covering it up, and the WHO played along by not questioning the not transmissible part. That's the problem with these conspiracy theories they are rarely internally consistent and then they are often completely contradictory from conspiracy to conspiracy.

China covered up the virus and downplayed the danger by lying about it not being spread person to person and this allowed it to spread worldwide
Vs
China made the virus, deliberately spread it and spread fear and disinformation by exaggerating the danger.

hyperbertha

Nov 24, 2018
But china was trying to play down the virus. They tried covering it up, and the WHO played along by not questioning the not transmissible part. That's the problem with these conspiracy theories they are rarely internally consistent and then they are often completely contradictory from conspiracy to conspiracy.

China covered up the virus and downplayed the danger by lying about it not being spread person to person and this allowed it to spread worldwide
Vs
China made the virus, deliberately spread it and spread fear and disinformation by exaggerating the danger.
I don't see the inconsistency here. Who said china exaggerated the danger? IIRC it was WHO that recommended shutdowns.

The lockdown push, misinformation, and fear mongering came from external actors.

The very fact that there was a strong push to lockdown when it has been unprecedented, in addition to entities providing actual incentives for governments to lockdown and force masks is worth noting.

Last edited:

Paracelsus

Jun 24, 2007
It's quite scary though how Liberals and only Liberals have

- perfect morals and integrity
- perfect intelligence
- perfect sources
- perfect data analysis
- perfect reporting
- perfect politicians
- empathy

And everybody else, whether Black, Asian, woman and/or lgbt is a liar, a paid actor, a scam artist, and a mix of lucifer and hitler.

Last edited:

LoV

Jan 8, 2015
Stuff like this should unite the country but no, orange man bad. People are fucked in the head!

OSC

Jun 16, 2018

We can look at the virus itself to see if it has the makings of a man made virus. It's not.
"Did This Nobel Prize Winner Say COVID-19 Was Created in a Lab?
Luc Montagnier, who won the Nobel Prize in 2008 for his work on HIV -connexionfrance
2008 Nobel Prize winner Luc Montagnier said that COVID-19 coronavirus disease was artificially created in a lab by biologists working on an AIDS vaccine."

snopes- true yes he did

Sorry but I trust a nobel prize winner who won the nobel for work on viruses over some random no name youtuber.

edit:
This virus is said can affect the testicles, it increases stillbirths, it kills the old and disabled. It is essentially an eugenicists and population control person's wet dream. But it appears they miscalculated, as this is now doing extensive damage even in healthy people, even asymptomatic individuals.
Stillbirth incidence increases during COVID-19 pandemic

Last edited:

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
I won't waste my time watching a video that follows the typical clickbait format of 8 minutes of content and two minutes of some VPN advertisement.

I will on the other hand take the analysis of an actual biology professor over some stick man.

This is the data being discussed.
My goodness that link.

From what I gather normal viruses tend to stick inside the cell while replicating till the cell bursts from excess replication, giving ample time for the immune system to contain and destroy the affected cells(as cells can sample what's being produced and present it to the immune system). This virus can have the infected cell immediately emitting viruses from the start of replication(this appears like it could allow the virus to successfully replicate and emit at least a few other viruses before the cell has time to present sufficient samples for the immune system to catch the cell and stop it). I'm not sure, but that seems quite quite dangerous.

Holgren

Dec 27, 2018
It may very well be man made instead of wet market mutation, but the other claims about releasing it intentionally are what makes her fishy. I at least can't see how releasing a virus that has only helped increase anti-CCP sentiment around the world would be benefitial to the country. Not only has it hurted China's image around the world, it has also damaged economic relations with other countries that are not part of the conflict between the U.S-China, so its not like the virus helped China get ahead of everyone else economically. I still believe they fucked up and tried to cover their asses for public appearance.

I can't help being skeptical about it, but this is no reason for all the censoring happening in social media.

OSC

Jun 16, 2018
It may very well be man made instead of wet market mutation, but the other claims about releasing it intentionally are what makes her fishy. I at least can't see how releasing a virus that has only helped increase anti-CCP sentiment around the world would be benefitial to the country. Not only has it hurted China's image around the world, it has also damaged economic relations with other countries that are not part of the conflict between the U.S-China, so its not like the virus helped China get ahead of everyone else economically. I still believe they fucked up and tried to cover their asses for public appearance.

I can't help being skeptical about it, but this is no reason for all the censoring happening in social media.

Could be intentional could be accidental. It kills more men than women, it affects fertility, it kills the elderly. If it was intentional, perhaps they thought it wouldn't be as severe on the young. Having a virus that potentially gets rid of significant number of the elderly indefinitely in the wild, could be beneficial enough to them to offset any negative press. Perhaps they thought they could dismiss criticisms by saying it was accidental, and bad press wouldn't get that bad.

But it could very well also be an accidental release. Maybe some lab procedure was not followed and it got those involved infected from where it spread to the wild.

Bolivar687

Gold Member
Jun 13, 2014
USA
It's been obvious for quite some time now that this was man-made.

Whether it was intentionally allowed to spread is a serious allegation, but isn't true that they were restricting travel within China while permitting travel outside the country? Motive is irrelevant, it's right there that they did this.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma