• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Top-Secret Xbox 360 Beta

Kibbles

Yeah, I have no idea what game it's for, and I don't plan on subscribing for a chance to get in on something that could potentially be very lame. However, this is for anyone who has a FilePlanet subscriber account.

Take a look and sign up at http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/top-secret/

FilePlanet has teamed up with a secret partner to offer its subscribers with an Xbox Live Gold Account exclusive access into a highly classified Xbox 360 beta event! Keys are limited and gameplay will begin on Monday March 1st. Open to participants worldwide.

MMaRsu

Banned
Aw you have to pay for Fileplanet to get into this? This is mad retarded man. I've had Fileplanet for years and never paid for it. IVE BEEN A FREAKING MEMBER FOR YEARS MAN, YEARS!

noisome07

Banned
Just signed up, about to take a survey.

[ Click to continue to your survey ]

Please do not share your url with anyone or you will be unable to participate in this exclusive beta.

You will also receive your url via email. Please keep this email as you will need to re-enter the unique url AFTER taking the survey in order to redeem for your beta token.

Grecco

Guys im like 90 percent sure this is for Blur.

During Activision's financial earnings report, Activision CEO Michael Griffith said that the PGR dev's new racer, Blur, would see a multiplayer beta launch in march.

MMaRsu

Banned
bathala said:
might be Reach beta for non ODST peeps

Someone didn't read the OP. It said gameplay begins on march 1st.

If anyone gets an extra key for this I'd love to have one :).

noisome07

Banned
Yep, Blur it is.

Your beta verification code is:
[ YEEEEABOI ]

GAMEPLAY FOR BLUR WILL BEGIN ON MONDAY MARCH 1ST! YOUR MICROSOFT TOKEN WILL BE EMAILED TO YOU AT THAT TIME!

Starting March 1st:
• You will receive your Microsoft token via EMAIL
• Sign in to Xbox Live from the Xbox Dashboard, and then select the Marketplace
• Select Redeem Code
• Use your controller and the on-screen keyboard to enter your beta code
• Your beta will download to your Xbox 360 hard drive.

**We will also be requiring a POST-BETA survey. Upon completion of this survey FilePlanet will add a FREE month onto your current subscription.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Activision are such geniuses when it comes to Business.

First they make people pay $65 for the MW2 Beta in November and now people are paying $7+ for a chance at getting in the Blur Beta.

I got my head checked...
By a jumbo jet...
It wasn't easy...
But nothing is... No.

WOOO HOOOO!!!!!!

WHEN I FEEL HEAVY METALLLLL

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

AND IM PINS AND IM NEEDLES!!!!!!

WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!

Metiphis

Haha I put that I had little interest in Blur on my survey as well. After doing a bit of research on the game it seems like Burnout only with licensed cars.

noisome07

Banned
Metiphis said:
Haha I put that I had little interest in Blur on my survey as well. After doing a bit of research on the game it seems like Burnout only with licensed cars.

Did you glance at a wikipedia article or what? Do some actual research next time.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
if this is indeed Blur, then it's not that exclusive. I will have over 100 beta keys to give away for it =)

wwm0nkey

I expressed medium interest in Blur and I didn't get in.....anyone have an extra key?

Also what I don't get, is why debit card i paid for fileplanet on has long since expired...yet i STILL have a subscribers account for like 2 years after that...

too bad it's Blur and not Split/Second... i'd consider it for that...

Caspel said:
if this is indeed Blur, then it's not that exclusive. I will have over 100 beta keys to give away for it =)
!

but i'd play the Blur beta for free...

I played the game last august in Germany, it was fun combination between a "current gen" racer and mario kart.
I hope they upped the framrate and made it more stable though.
Plus they had a lan setup I hope that stays in the game that would be sweet.

Top Bottom