• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TOPANGA Charity Cup | JP 5-on-5 AE Tournament | April 23

USD

Casuals live right now. Scheduled to start in about 30 minutes.

Stream 1: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topanga-tv
Stream 2: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/topanga-tv2
Both streams on one page: http://www.ustwrap.info/multi/topanga-tv::topanga-tv2 (Use the TL Height slider at the top right to adjust the size of the chat)

To donate: Go to http://topanga.jpn.com/, click the orange PayPal button, then remove the "/jp" from the URL for English.

All funds collected will go to the Japan Red Cross. Donations are in 1000 Yen increments (~12 USD).

Some of the entrants for the tourney:

TOPANGA
Nyanshi (Sagat)
Umehara (Yun)
Mago (Fei-Long)
Bon-chan (Sagat)
Tokido (Akuma)

Five Star
Haitani (Makoto)
sako (Ibuki)
MDR (Yun)
Kindevu (Yun)
Nemo (Yang)

Chimpan-Zei (Team Chimp)
Hamamatsu Rufus (Yun)
KOK (Fei Long)
Haneyama (Yang)
Banbaban (Yun)
Eita (Akuma)

Chiba-Kanagawa Rengougun (Chiba-Kanagawa Coalition)
ACQUA (Yang)
Zangi-tan (Zangief)
TUC (M.Bison)
AC Revenger (Abel)
Kuroken (Dudley)

Scratch Players
a.k.a.jojo (M.Bison)
Y24 (Chun-Li)
Rikuson (Fei Long)
Hishou (Sagat)
Tonpy (C.Viper)

Shizuoka Ocha no Kai (Shizuoka Tea Gathering)
Shizuoka Saikyo (Blanka)
Tsukiji (M.Bison)
IHara @ Bushin-ryuu (Guy)
Shiro Briefs (Abel)
Rui-kun Papa (Guile)

Jigoku no Misawa JAPAN (Hell's Misawa JAPAN)
Yoshio (Guile)
Hanamaruki (Sagat)
Shungoku Neurosis (M.Bision)
Ikari Oyaji (Yang)
Shirou (Makoto)

Urban Scholar said:
Totally off topic but I approve of the Topanga name. Yeah I watched Boy meets World anywho thanks again for something to watch.
Was going to say the same.

Definitely going to watch this, anyhow.

daffy

Banned
boymeetsworld-topanga.jpg

??? She'll be performing in 30 mins? Will watch nvm

Will watch actual cup though

Conceited

mechaniphiliac
Hype

On the dual stream feed you can increase the size of the chat boxes by moving the TL Height slider at the top.

zlatko

Banned
topangas.jpg

Yo, UNGH son!

No Daigo on that list when I skimmed. Is that right? Why is he being so damn hush hush about his Yun? Does he really feel he needs to keep his Yun as secret as possible to sweep Evo this year?

FTH said:
I think she's on the food network baking pies

I'm sorry USD for taking this thread off topic further, I really am. This quoted sentence just flooded my mind with so many inappropriate thoughts.

Oh, nice match that last one.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
zlatko said:
topangas.jpg

Yo, UNGH son!

No Daigo on that list when I skimmed. Is that right? Why is he being so damn hush hush about his Yun? Does he really feel he needs to keep his Yun as secret as possible to sweep Evo this year?

tumblr_lehjutU3gV1qb6bqmo1_400.png

DAT EVERYTHING

USD

2P Yang is Haneyama.
zlatko said:
Umehara is up there.

USD

According to Tokido, this is Daigo's first AE tournament. Considering the teams will (most likely) have to go through Mago, Tokido, and Bonchan to reach him though, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play at all.

USD said:
According to Tokido, this is Daigo's first AE tournament. Considering the teams will (mostly like) have to go through Mago, Tokido, and Bonchan to reach him though, wouldn't be surprised if he does play at all.

Hmm interesting.

zlatko

Banned
USD said:
According to Tokido, this is Daigo's first AE tournament. Considering the teams will (most likely) have to go through Mago, Tokido, and Bonchan to reach him though, wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't play at all.

Is it locked team order? If not then they may not leave him for last right ?

Imm0rt4l

DryEyeRelief said:
Sako switched to Ibuki?
It looks that way he, or at least for this tournament. He said in a recent interview that he was working on 'something', but maybe this isn't it considering his ibuki has always been GDLK.

I hope he picks up dudley.

USD

Still testing, but the tournament is about to start very soon.
El Sloth said:
^Tokido's last blog post implied that the line-up is locked.
I don't think it's order locked, and I'm not sure where Umehara will be in the order anyway, which is why I put most likely.

El Sloth

Banned
USD said:
I don't think it's order locked, and I'm not sure where Umehara will be in the order anyway, which is why I put most likely.
Well, if Tokido is to be believed, then Daigo's at the bottom of the team order.

Tokido said:
But unfortunately you may not watch Daigo...∑(゚Д゚;)ガーン

I'm sorry that his order will be in the end and his team mate has notorious Tokido. ( ・´ー・`)
lol

Top Bottom