• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto-Age |OT4| Molested by a Burger Priest

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Happy birthday kave

may your teams have continuing playoff success

sorry not sorry

I just had a good ol' Granville Island English Bay Pale Ale yesterday.
I really like their Lions Winter Ale that has this chocolate/vanilla/caramel flavour to it. I still saw some cans of it in LCBO yesterday.

We just got the Lions Summer Ale this week. I can't remember if we've had this before. Haven't tried it yet.

However IPA no 2 they released a week earlier is a very good take on the NE hazy IPA. Highly recommended

Truth. Just had it tonight, it's really good.

jcutner

What's a good birthday beer?

beer_189138.jpg

soultron

Banned
Not a b-day beer but try this. Friend left one in my fridge and I was blown away by how good it was. (Normally I'm a stout or porter kind of guy.)

Code:
[IMG]http://bryehn.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/kissmeyernpa.jpg[/IMG]

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
Well, if/when you see an application from someone with a PhD in a completely unrelated field, that'll probably be me.

---

Anyone have any experience with jury duty? I just got a summons.
Did it years ago when I was 18. I sat in a giant room doing nothing but reading, listening to music, and watching Mr Bean episodes on the TVs they rolled out. On the fourth day they had us go into a courtroom but they filled the jury before they even got close to asking me any questions and then told the rest of us we didn't have to come in for the last day. The only good thing was my summer job paid me for those days even though they didn't have to.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Did it years ago when I was 18. I sat in a giant room doing nothing but reading, listening to music, and watching Mr Bean episodes on the TVs they rolled out. On the fourth day they had us go into a courtroom but they filled the jury before they even got close to asking me any questions and then told the rest of us we didn't have to come in for the last day. The only good thing was my summer job paid me for those days even though they didn't have to.
Doing some Googling, it looks like if you're called in on a Wednesday you are "overflow" and typically get dismissed. It'd be somewhat interesting to be part of a major case, but I guess I'd be happy to just go in and out as well.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Well, if/when you see an application from someone with a PhD in a completely unrelated field, that'll probably be me.

Your resume would have to make it through HR before it reaches me. Good luck!

Oh shit. Might my 4 years of programming and a few years of work in IT finally pay off? definitely applying to this when I get home.

It'd definitely be an asset! Browse a few of the other rolls as well.

Maybe if I didn't troll you all the time in OW...I mean there's only so much Trollbjorn one man can take...!

Everyone at work is terrible at OW. I mean, worse than us terrible.

What's the salary like? Maybe I'll attempt but I'll definitely tell a friend about this.

You can PM me for details, but it's non-Senior QA position in mobile gaming, so you can probably ball park it yourself. Benefits at the company are great.

I'm gonna laugh if you're Owen.

lmao..

Renewed

Frikkin allergies are killing me, I hate this time of year. Can't even play my games comfortably.

Good luck to those applying. And also happy belated birfdays

Fuzzy

TTC subway system 10 times more polluted than outside, study shows

According to a study published Tuesday in the journal Environmental Science & TechnologyEnvironmental Science & Technology, concentrations of fine particulate matter on the Toronto subway system are roughly 10 times the level found outside TTC stations. At 95 micrograms per cubic metre, researchers say the levels are typical of an average day in pollution-choked Beijing.

The study also found that concentrations measured on the TTC subway system were almost three times greater than those discovered on Montreal’s Metro and five times higher than those on Vancouver’s SkyTrain.

The lead author of the study, Keith Van Ryswyk, said the research didn’t measure the health effects of the pollution and the findings shouldn’t deter anyone from taking public transit.
Breathe deep and die.

dluu13

That explains the smell. If its cause by wheel on track grind throwing metal particulate into the air, how do they fix it?

Still rely on it either way, at least now i know.

There's no way to eliminate grinding so I guess the next best thing is more powerful ventilation systems.

Fuzzy

My favourite part is when he reaches in and grabs something then takes a bite and throws it. I really don't think he threw it because he was mad. :lol

Fuzzy

32GPAfJl.png

I can already imagine the line that will take people their entire (or longer) lunch break to get one.

Top Bottom