• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup #25: Scariest meetup of the year for #TeamWarm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

Probably gonna leave work around 8:30 and get there at 9. Hope y'all stay there a while.
And oh yeah, it's f'n freezing. Mitts/hats are a must.

The last couple weeks have been the busiest I've been all year. I'm completely rundown. I woke up today feeling particularly awful and thought I might skip this, but...

I even brought a bar of mint chocolate for everyone to split!

Renewed finally delivers the goods? I need my cut. I'll be there in 30 minutes.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Always wanted to go to one of these things but I'm probably not getting out of work till 8. Working Saturdays sucks.

Renewed

Just got out of subway. 1 minute till I reach there.

I got the large screen near the entrance. Or do we want somewhere else?

dluu13

The last couple weeks have been the busiest I've been all year. I'm completely rundown. I woke up today feeling particularly awful and thought I might skip this, but...

Renewed finally delivers the goods? I need my cut. I'll be there in 30 minutes.
Oh man totally forgot about chocolate. I'm on the train now.

Renewed

Grabbing the bill and about to hop over to second place. I ordered 3 or 4 drinks, one of which was the Snake Eater. Pretty good. Lookin' like Bikkuri?

Renewed

I'm slightly buzzed. We left Don Don and are calling it a night. Thanks TO-GAF, will report when I get home at 2am D:

Krammy

My brother and I had a lot of fun tonight! Even though I had no idea who anyone was and didn't bother to grab GAF names, it was incredible watching everyone play Rocket League and having a laugh. The food was incredible too (I was surprised).

#TeamSamsungRentACar

Deraldin

Unconfirmed Member
Bah! Took 3 hours to get home after I left you guys. I got back to Union just in time to see the doors on the GO Train leave. Had to wait around for the next train. After that we were delayed at Guildwood for 5 minutes or so and another 20 minutes at Rouge Hill because a freight train was blocking the tracks so we had to wait for the westbound train to pass before we could continue on.

Also had someone hit the emergency assistance button because they wanted to know why the train was stopped. Everyone else in the car was like "WTF. Why did you do that?!"

Anyway, had fun with the meetup. It was a little slow to start, but we ended up with a decent crowd. Shout outs to Renewed for the chocolate and our fantastic first time playing rocket league 9-2 butt kicking of the other team. Also all the first time meet up people!

Great meet-up, y'all! Rocket League confirmed for worst game.

BTW, to all the Overwatch players: feel free to PM me your deets and we can add each other as friends! I usually play solo because so few of my friends have the game; it'd be fun to have some level of organization and reasonable communication instead of getting stuck being a Mercy to five Hanzos in quick play. :)

dluu13

Great meet-up, y'all! Rocket League confirmed for worst game.

BTW, to all the Overwatch players: feel free to PM me your deets and we can add each other as friends! I usually play solo because so few of my friends have the game; it'd be fun to have some level of organization and reasonable communication instead of getting stuck being a Mercy to five Hanzos in quick play. :)

My battle.net ID is on my GAF profile. I've actually got chao, sober, and kat on my list but I just never played with them....

And there was talk about making a TO-GAF Discord group...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom