• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Toronto GAF Meetup XXXII: It's Summertime and it's the Time To Strut and Strum

Kinitari

Black Canada Mafia
I MIGHT COME TO ONE OF THESE THINGS Y'ALL, I MISS YOUR DUMB FACES. we'll see what I get up up Saturday evening

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Removed Bar+. They're fully booked.

Any of you have any suggestions lemme know.

No, we're not going to go to someone's house... -_-

gabbo

Definitely in, but will be late, probably around 8. Will keep my phone glued to this to see where you guys end up after the pre-meet

Removed Bar+. They're fully booked.

Any of you have any suggestions lemme know.

No, we're not going to go to someone's house... -_-
I am in Toronto currently but live at Bloor and Royal York. Maybe too far west? It is a giant house since I made a lot of money off Bitcoin. Wouldn't be against hosting some of you. Mostly Italian area but I do see the ocassional Asian running around. If worse comes to worse and we can't find a late night Asian joint to eat at, my mom gave me this wicked recipe of ramen noodles (I just buy the 50 cent cup of soup and take out the noodles), and a bag of frozen vegetables with teryaki sauce. Shit is authentic.

Let me know! 🕶

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Today, don't forget.

8H5LaUC.gif

Wait, wrong Cera show. Damn it!

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Do we have confirmed locations yet?

Yeah, sorry about that.

Second Cup pre meet up

Future's Bistro actual meet up with ajuker and home of hot taste as back ups
Why? It can fit all of you degenerates, there's alcohol, it's still close to transit, there's a patio to enjoy what warm weather we have left. It's also close to Tilt. We'll see how the night goes.

If Tilt is still too crowded, we can just stay at Futures or move to KFC/Karaoke further west.

I kind of wonder if we do end up walking west by that Pizza Pizza...ironic since I was watching Scott Pilgrim last night and that is the exact one across from Ed's that they filmed in

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
LOL at "Unfairly Stereotyped Patio Food".

EDIT: OMG at the desert menu.
You haven't been there before? My only concern is space at all these events but I think we should be ok with all the back ups. The post meet up is more of a concern since tilt looks like it'll be crowded :(

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
You haven't been there before? My only concern is space at all these events but I think we should be ok with all the back ups. The post meet up is more of a concern since tilt looks like it'll be crowded :(

Nope, I've never been. I don't really go out downtown too often.

Renewed

I'm still sick from this weather so I'm a noshow, raincheck on that death by suicide chicken cause I'm ded by sniffles

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Beat me to that one!
It's cause I preordered the DLC.
Hitting up the Jays game rn. I'll be there 5:30.
Are we losing or...losing badly?
I'm still sick from this weather so I'm a noshow, raincheck on that death by suicide chicken cause I'm ded by sniffles
This is cause we are and drank in front of you while you were fasting last time, isn't it? 😿
I told you that warmer weather is better. 🌞
You guys should host the next meet up at the rec room! It's perfect
I've thought about it. Might be way too crowded though and I'm not sure bout cost either. You're welcome to make the thread for the next one there though. 😈

Brinbe

It's cause I preordered the DLC.

Are we losing or...losing badly?

This is cause we are and drank in front of you while you were fasting last time, isn't it? 😿
I told you that warmer weather is better. 🌞

I've thought about it. Might be way too crowded though and I'm not sure bout cost either. You're welcome to make the thread for the next one there though. 😈
Winning, but we did almost blow a 5 run lead in classic Toronto sports fashion

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I walked by Tilt and there weren't many people there. Future's had a lot of space too. Hopefully good chance we can all get in later for both. 🌞

Top Bottom