• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Total War teaser could point to Total War: Warhammer 3

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Or a DLC for TW:WH2 🤷‍♂️

unknown.png

Down below is the teaser trailer for you Total War scholars to decipher. "Azyr stirs" is the clue that both players and the teaser's narrator are puzzling over. At the grand astrolabe in Imperial Capital of Altdorf, an astronomer spies the constellation Grungi's Baldric.
Apparently this particular constellation features a dwarf and is known to appear in late spring and early summer.

unknown.png

Perhaps then Creative Assembly are teasing a Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC involving dwarves to release this spring? Other folks are speculating that this is actually a teaser for Total War: Warhammer 3.
Which is it? I haven't the foggiest myself, but perhaps you lot have some theories of your own.

unknown.png

Last edited:

D.Final

Banned
Or a DLC for TW:WH2 🤷‍♂️

unknown.png

Down below is the teaser trailer for you Total War scholars to decipher. "Azyr stirs" is the clue that both players and the teaser's narrator are puzzling over. At the grand astrolabe in Imperial Capital of Altdorf, an astronomer spies the constellation Grungi's Baldric.
Apparently this particular constellation features a dwarf and is known to appear in late spring and early summer.

unknown.png

Perhaps then Creative Assembly are teasing a Total War: Warhammer 2 DLC involving dwarves to release this spring? Other folks are speculating that this is actually a teaser for Total War: Warhammer 3.
Which is it? I haven't the foggiest myself, but perhaps you lot have some theories of your own.

unknown.png

Indeed
Indeed

Top Bottom