• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TotalBiscuit streaming Far Cry Primal on PC

GIMMIE GIMMIE GIMMIE
OGrP5QK.gif

People actually try to communicate via Twitch chat? Even though I'm not a sub, I prefer sub mode because it has less trolls and you're actually able to read the chat...

Yes, not every chat is bad. Really depends on the streamer. I watch a streamer who has 3k-5k viewers and the chat is really calm for that.

I've never been on a twitch channel where I had to pay to chat. My first time seeing this.
Well fuck that then. Not supporting it with views.
It's not an uncommon practice, because the chat is the primary way for the moderators of the channel to communicate with the streamer, as well as giving the subs the quality time they deserve. Even with a hefty slow mode (which subs have immunity to) it is still impossible for subscribers to actually communicate with the streamer due to the miles and miles and miles of memes and other garbage that flows through chat, ESPECIALLY when you break 5k+ people in chat.
Also, no-one is stopping you from creating a chatroom to discuss what's happening on the channel, without being able to directly communicate with the user. When E3 rolls around, there is normally a separate NeoGAF Twitch chatroom so we can communicate without having to try to look through the insane chat.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Mar 1st we get to see what the game looks like when not limited to 2013 laptop GPUs

Funny, just yesterday one of those 2013 laptop GPU's showcased one of the best looking games i've seen in a while with a new trailer. But i'm sure it looked horrible to you.

Thought he said he wasn't doing social media any more. Interacting with chat, subscribers or no is pretty much breaking that rule he made.

dmr87

About 70-90 at 1080p with a Titan X
About 60 at 1440p

So I should be good at 1440p with a OCd 980ti + OCd CPU, and new drivers.

Dr.Acula

Banned
I've never been on a twitch channel where I had to pay to chat. My first time seeing this.
Well fuck that then. Not supporting it with views.

It's not uncommon.

Considering TB's been active discussing GG in the past, and that he's been diagnosed with cancer, I don't want to see non-subscriber mode chat directed at him.

Top Bottom