• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tough quarantine decisions

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Bring your neighbors food but leave it at the door that's how the whole quarantine thing works.

Anki

Banned
This is stupid. I don't get people like this, they have wives and kids and are always complaining about having to spend time with them, what's wrong with you? If you don't like being married then get a divorce or you know what don't get married in first place.

Kagey K

Banned
This is stupid. I don't get people like this, they have wives and kids and are always complaining about having to spend time with them, what's wrong with you? If you don't like being married then get a divorce or you know what don't get married in first place.
I smell a man that isn’t married or doesn’t have kids.

It’s a fucking joke.

No matter how much you love someone, you need A break every now and then.

haxan7

Volunteered as Tribute
Really good advice. I think all men who need their own space should just abandon their wives and children and let the chips fall where they may.

Top Bottom