• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trailer Game of Nintendo Switch Features a Appearance of Raven of Gravity rush

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member

It was Gravity Rush fan mrow who alerted us to the fact that Raven made an appearance in this Kickstarter trailer for Colors Live!, a digital art application, on Nintendo Switch! While the art was made using the application itself, it’s clearly based on a portrait of Raven in the original Gravity Rush. I’m not sure if everyone involved in the making of the trailer is actually aware that fact. After all, with Gravity Rush being a Sony-owned IP, they’d technically have to get a license from Sony to feature Raven in this trailer. Either way this is a nice surprise. Much like with Mojang (Minecraft telling people to play Gravity Rush, it’s good to see Gravity Rush get support from outside of the PlayStation family. I also doubt Sony would go as far as to have this taken down, as it’s pretty much the equivalent of fan art.

what a great tribute :messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss:

0:20

Last edited:

Codes 208

A progression system based on daily drawings could actually be a cool way for people to learn how to draw but im not entirely sure I feel this, the switch's screen just seems to small for me regarding illustration. A fun little kickstarter for sure, but I already have a decent tablet and clip studio paint for my art projects

Last edited:

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
Good! As much as I love Kat, Raven needs some love too.

I love kat such much :messenger_smiling_hearts:

EX0vVycUcAAH0Ye

EXUnGvdU8AEOK_X

EWhCD7FUEAAeC5I

D.Final

Banned

It was Gravity Rush fan mrow who alerted us to the fact that Raven made an appearance in this Kickstarter trailer for Colors Live!, a digital art application, on Nintendo Switch! While the art was made using the application itself, it’s clearly based on a portrait of Raven in the original Gravity Rush. I’m not sure if everyone involved in the making of the trailer is actually aware that fact. After all, with Gravity Rush being a Sony-owned IP, they’d technically have to get a license from Sony to feature Raven in this trailer. Either way this is a nice surprise. Much like with Mojang (Minecraft telling people to play Gravity Rush, it’s good to see Gravity Rush get support from outside of the PlayStation family. I also doubt Sony would go as far as to have this taken down, as it’s pretty much the equivalent of fan art.

what a great tribute :messenger_smiling_hearts::messenger_blowing_kiss:

0:20

Interesting paint job indeed.

Top Bottom