• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trans actress Josie Totah cast in lead role of ‘Saved by the Bell’ reboot

Well, if this is trans now, I am okay with it...

oYIlzkZ.png

I have fucked real women that looked more like men than her.

Not to be crude, but I have to ask: Were you waking up with a terrible headache, no recollection of the previous night' events and a sour bottom? Just curious, that is all... :messenger_halo:

GymWolf

Does all the men in the school know that she is a trans when they flirt with her or they wanna make me believe that every american teenagers is ok with dating a trans at 16 years of age when we are materialistic and stupid about sexual stuff?!

Maybe her characrer is just a normal woman and only the actor is trans?!

Last edited:

GymWolf

It's this, I think. She looks like a young girl. I dont see an issue with this, just like I don't see an issue when cisgendered people play transgendered characters. What a harmless thing to be bothered by.
I don't give a fuck dude, i was just asking if her character was a trans or a woman in the serial.

My point was another one.

DonJorginho

Banned
Got a fucking Saved By The Bell reboot making me question my sexuality, crazy times.

She actually looks like more of an attractive woman than most women I see around my town, maybe we just have a gene here of clapped females idk.

Last edited:

silentsod

Neo Member
I feel better and better about barely consuming any modern television.

I'm currently watching nu-BSG on Blu-Ray because there's no way I'm giving my money to any of these services.

brap

Banned
Blair White is one of the best trans out there but you still get uncanny valley and if you watch her for a little while your brain kicks in and starts telling you that your eyes are fooling you.
Uncanny valley from those fucking LIPS

Kev Kev

as long as the show doesnt demonize straight white men or try to call me a POS transphobic sexist nazi jack off racist... i might check it out.

but i have zero faith that it isnt going to take some (possibly low key) shits on straight white mens heads. and most of us straight white men do not deserve that shit. so, in the event that it does that, fuck them and fuck this show.

in the event it does not, great i hope its good!

Last edited:

davepoobond

you can't put a price on sparks
I didn’t watch much of the original but this just looks like a teen comedy movie or something. Doesn’t feel like a TV show.

Top Bottom