• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Transformers = rock!

Solid

:eek! This game is awesome! I just began playing it! Optimus Prime is so cool! :)
The game feels so free. You can basically walk and drive everywhere. It's very good looking too, definitely among the best looking games on PS2.

transformers.jpg

Check this video, for it shows why it's so fun! :p

xsarien

daedsiluap
It is a good game, especially since it's based on a license, and conventional wisdom says that games tied to such things are supposed to suck.

This one turned out all right, though. It's much harder than I thought it would be.

Solid

DaCocoBrova said:
$29.99 @ Best Buy
Oh, then you guys should get it! It's really good! It's quite cheap here in Europe too now, that's why I bought it. And so far it was easily worth it. The Limited Edition PAL case is delicious :B

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
I want it on principle. May pick it up today since my son loves Transformers (although he tacks on ENERGON! every time he says it. Tells me I need to train him a lil' longer...)

I just wish we got a proper G1 based TF game. Ah well.

P.S. - For all the DC heads here, this game was developed by Melbourne House.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
if that picture is of a big piece of shit then yes.

The transformers liscense is the only good part of this game, everything else is mediocre at best, buy Metal Arms instead.

Top Bottom