• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes coming to Ps4 and Steam

Fbh

TSA-NMH-PS4-PC_05-25-19.jpg

Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is coming PlayStation 4 and PC via Steam, developer Grasshopper Manufacture announced at MomoCon.

The No More Heroes action adventure hack-and-slash game first launched for Switch in January.

Further details, including a release date, were not announced.

Source

As a reminder the the original release got pretty mixed reviews. But still good news for fans of the franchise

Good news for those interested, but as someone who purchased this for Switch, I can say that I think that the vast majority of people should skip it. It simply isn’t very good.

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
I will get in Switch version. No more heroes is more "Nintendo soul's". And because i dont want support the ps4 censored version

Cleyra

Neo Member
Now more people will be given the chance to understand why NMN1 was nothing more than a fluke.

Kazza

It seems that a lot of these big third party Switch exclusives are being ported to other platforms. First Octopath and now this. Hopefully this means the Platinum games (Astral Chain and Bayonetta ar also merely times exclusives.

I got the first game on the Wii but the Wii was a shit system so I didn't bother playing more than a few minutes, like with every Wii game I bought. Then it came out on the PS4, so I got it and beat it. Shit game, it's so damn clunky and horrible. Lollipop Chainsaw was a better game of you're looking for a senseless action game that's goofy.

Fbh

It seems that a lot of these big third party Switch exclusives are being ported to other platforms. First Octopath and now this. Hopefully this means the Platinum games (Astral Chain and Bayonetta ar also merely times exclusives.

Assuming it's the same type of deal as Bayonetta 2 I think Nintendo is fully funding the development of 3 so I doubt it will come to other non Nintendo platforms. It's been 5 years since 2 and it never went multiplatform

But I guess Astral Chain has a chance

Last edited:

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Suda 51 made one good game 14 years ago. Glad to see he has been relegated to making multiplat indies.

Porcile

TSA's biggest crime was the devs making all those cool environments and forcing us to use a top down fixed camera angle. I know they needed to differentiate from the inevitable NMH3 but it ruined the experience for me.

Kazza

It sounds like these games are pretty divisive. I played NMH2 on the Wii for an hour or so a couple of years back, but couldn't even get past the first boss (I blame the motion controls). I plan to giving it another try soon.

Assuming it's the same type of deal as Bayonetta 2 I think Nintendo is fully funding the development of 3 so I doubt it will come to other non Nintendo platforms. It's been 5 years since 2 and it never went multiplatform

Maybe, but a recent Sega survey was asking about Bayonetta ports, so it's not impossible.

Kazza

This Suda guy sounds like a really interesting guy. He has a rather unique philosophy regarding games' development :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Top Bottom