Trine 2 coming to PS4

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
This will look so good in 1080p on my screeen.

The WiiU version is 720p right ? And it already looks great.

There seems to be a lot of smaller PS3 titles being secretly converted to PS4 from what i've learned. Dunno if they are free to those who bought the PS3 versions though :/

There seems to be a lot of smaller PS3 titles being secretly converted to PS4 from what i've learned. Dunno if they are free to those who bought the PS3 versions though :/
Yes, as long as it's cross-buy.
Finally, these are all Cross-Buy games, meaning if you buy it once, you’ll be able to download it for free on any available system. Oh, and one more thing: if you have purchased these games previously on PlayStation Store, they will be available to you when they release on PS4 or PS Vita at no additional charge.

Finished this game a couple of minutes ago actually. Didn't like it much to be honest. Poor story, horrible voice-acting, sluggish controls and badly designed puzzles overall. The mechanics in the game promises more than they deliver.

Very nice graphics though and some good music too.

What did you play it on? Because the Wii U version with its touch screen and even wiimote controls make it really good. The story was a hit or miss though.

Edit: Was replying to Tekku

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Beautiful game (both 1 & 2).. but dreadfully boring and flawed gameplay.

Sucks, hopefully 3 shines in the gameplay instead of just graphics.