• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Trudeau wore black face at party in 2001!

Kagey K

Dec 18, 2013
You forgot to mention he does his own stunts. He’s practically Canada’s Tom Cruise.
Why does he want to ban guns? I wasn't aware we had a gun issue.
If he brings American politics into Canada, he can paint the Conservatives with the same brush as American conservatives.

It helps to push a divide in the community, instead of us seeing them both as 2 sides of the same coin.

It’s like he’s trying to paint Canadian Conservatives with Orange Face.

ROMhack

Jul 14, 2018
What I like most about Trudeau is that he's just like us. It makes me believe that one day I could become President of Canadia if I tried hard enough.

He's such an everyman. Like Willy Loman except people give a shit.

Not like Trump ewwwww

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Helios

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia
What I like most about Trudeau is that he's just like us. It makes me believe that one day I could become President of Canadia if I tried hard enough.

He's such an everyman. Like Willy Loman except people give a shit.

Not like Trump ewwwww
Consensual pussygrabbin >>>>>>>>>>> two faced serial blackface eye rape

Cosmogony

Jul 11, 2018
Consensual pussygrabbin >>>>>>>>>>> two faced serial blackface eye rape
Emphasys on the consensual.

A warm thank you.

It seems there's a lot of people out there who just can't fathom the possibility that the act you so eloquently describe can be consensual and that Trump was probably referring to it as well.

But Victorian prudishness is making a comeback in the guise of moral repugnancy, in the guise of oh so very virtuous empathy for the women who, for whatever circumstance, may very well want their vaginas grabbed with all the verve a man can muster.

But no.

They may want their vaginas grabbed, but the new moralists are here to civilize them anyway.

Last edited:

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
as a public representative, a large part of your job is simply optics. this is why people constantly give Trump shit. they think he is supposed to "stand" for all US citizens. so really, that is the area where this is a massive failure.

interesting to watch the Both Sidesing happen tho. it is funny, leftists think they are the only ones with a moral compass, yet the moment something like this happens, they are quick to point to the sins of others, admitting they are just as full of shit as anyone.
Everyone always has and will be full of shit.

Vicetrailia

Mar 12, 2019
i mean no disrespect, but if everyone has always (and will be) full of shit, nothing tangible would ever get done and the world would see no significant advancements
You know what I meant, almost any place that talks about politics on the internet from social media to forums like this.

• Fire
Reactions: Tesseract

Tesseract

Crushed by Thanos
Dec 7, 2008
The Pentagon
You know what I meant, almost any place that talks about politics on the internet from social media to forums like this.
my shit meter needs tweaking

'good to know you admitted to being full of shit tho' wasn't meant to antagonize, i was trying to make a point

i'm pretty tired and oafish, apologies

Last edited:

Acidizer

Banned
Jun 7, 2018
Since Trudeau is on the left how long will it take for this to be thrown under the rug? My guess is 12 hours!
This reminds me of the awesome Sopranos malapropisms.

Chris: "Keep your eye on the tiger man!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe T.

Eiknarf

Mar 25, 2019
C’mon! Leave him alone!
He was just a k—-

Never mind

C’mon! Leave him alone!
It was a different time!
It was the sevent—- I mean, it was the eighti—- I mean, it was the nine—-

Never mind

Nymphae

Jun 3, 2013
Canada
C’mon! Leave him alone!
It was a different time!
It was the sevent—- I mean, it was the eighti—- I mean, it was the nine—-

Never mind
The thing with the left is it doesn't really matter how long it has been since you were unwoke, as long as you have enough credit with the team, you can apologize and keep fighting for the cause and it's merely handwaved away as 'starting a conversation'. Shit Sarah Silverman outright lied about being paid less for a set because of her vagina, and when the club owner publicly called her out, she's like my bad good thing it started a conversation - no one cares really, because she's on the correct team.

If you are an unknown, or do not have sufficient credit, shows of unwokeness are a mark against your character and make you unwelcome and unlikely to change your views even after apology, like Mr. Shane Gillis. But enough credit? You can don black face like Sarah Silverman, Jimmy Kimmel, Trudeau, and it's all good man.

Last edited:

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
May 24, 2007
Why did Justin think it was ok?
Because Quebec as a sovereign culture that isn't multicultural, at all , thinks its OK.. like even tv hosts in 2014 are still doing it.
Sound crazy..watch and see

Last edited:
  • Thoughtful
Reactions: Nymphae
Mar 30, 2012
Christ I love living in the Banterverse timeline.

He's worn blackface so many times he lost count. God-DAMN he must love that shit.

matt404au

Cyberbully
Apr 25, 2009
Australia

#Phonepunk#

Sep 4, 2018
Y’all remember like a year ago when Megyn Kelly was talking about blackface on some morning show and she said it was not as big a deal when where she grew up and she was cancelled it ended her career and they fired her and had to pay a huge fee for it?

If only she decided to go into politics she could have gotten a free pass. Instead she was involved with the serious world of morning tv

Last edited: