• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hi Guest. We've rebooted and consolidated our Communities section, so be sure to check it out and subscribe to some threads. Thanks!

Trudeau wore black face at party in 2001!

danielberg

Neophyte
Jun 20, 2018
This guy thinks his supporters are retards. Although, he may be onto something there.
Sadly he is right i mean the dude literally fucked up almost everything he touched but a pretty smile and proudly stating insane vapid nonsense borderline out of a childrens book is literally enough for not just some dumb people but even for the media who are already making excuses for his recent bullshit that would get anyone else to step down not least of all because of the leftwing pressure that would rain down.
But here with king cuck nope they "forgive and forget" in 3 days because political power/ideology >rules we demand from EVERYONE (but us). People are idiots and the media leftwing prestitutes.

Last edited:

Shmunter

Aug 25, 2018
I'm against all cancelling, especially for decade+ old shit. Yes, I know the lure of "getting even" and giving the extreme left "a taste of their own medicine" would taste sweet for some people, but I think overall it is counterproductive and accomplishes nothing but more toxicity. He should be able to move on from this, but I doubt he will because the nutjobs don't care about political parties or associations, they just want blood because it makes them feel good and powerful. Which is all they really want.
No reasonable person would want anyone cancelled for stupid costumes from days gone. It’s the open hypocrisy of a politician that is the issue. And no bigger a hypocrisy that a finger wagging Identitarian.

NickFire

Mar 12, 2014
Annnnnnnnnnd right after being publicly embarrassed, Trudeau is now coming after our guns.

See why having a second amendment is so important?
When the government fucks up, rather than take responsible, they decide to punish civilians instead.

BLACKFACE GOOD
GUNS BAD

Edit: Here's the tweet from Prime Ministrel himself confirming gun control.

His religion only forgives if the offender makes suitable offerings and sacrifices. This might be sufficient. But the goal posts move so far back every year that he might have to attack opposing political views much more to truly make amends. Really tough to tell these days what a proper penance is.

Stilton Disco

Aug 22, 2014
UK
At this point the whole extreme left wing figurehead is secretly sexist/racist/a paedophile has become as much of a cliche as the old 80's and 90's moral panic far right christians being found with a rent boy.

It's a shame comedians are almost all so cowardly these days, because this kind of stuff should have the public laughing away any authority these two faced, self serving bastards have.

Oct 26, 2018
TRUDEAU PUSSES OUT A SECOND TIME.

He wont attend the second debate after skipping the 1st one.

Get this coward out of Ottawa.
No surprise there. The biggest PM coward in history.

The only time he really shows his face [Blackface] is:

1. Criticizing Trump
2. Doing a quick response to the SNC Lavalin scandal
3. Doing a quick response to his Blackface scandal

The end.

Last edited:
The biggest PM coward in history
And he'll make it into office again, drives me crazy. It's no wonder politicians are crooked as fuck, when you can get away with implementing so few of your original campaign promises, make your country a laughing stock on the world stage, break the law with backhanded deals with big companies and embarras yourself by having the social awareness of a trained ape.. And still get voted in, no wonder they feel like they have free licence to do whatever the fuck they want because the sheep will still vote them in

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2018
And he'll make it into office again, drives me crazy. It's no wonder politicians are crooked as fuck, when you can get away with implementing so few of your original campaign promises, make your country a laughing stock on the world stage, break the law with backhanded deals with big companies and embarras yourself by having the social awareness of a trained ape.. And still get voted in, no wonder they feel like they have free licence to do whatever the fuck they want because the sheep will still vote them in
It's too bad politicians can't be reviewed for performance easy like an athlete with tons of career stats to track. Would make it a lot easier to see how well he's doing and how many bullet points on the laundry list were achieved.

And governments are by far the luckiest organization to work for.

Not only cushy, but unlike a family home or company, you can be a total fuck up going into billions of debt and nobody seems to care, since money can just be printed, and debt capacity seems unlimited.

Absolutely zero responsibilities when it's not your money at stake.

Last edited:
Reactions: pr0cs

Pumpkin Seeds

Jul 13, 2018
Have any of you privileged fools asked if we're wrong?

What if Justin is a black man stuck in a white supremacist culture? What if he's really wearing whiteface all the time and this is only the few time he's really been himself?

What I'm asking is, what if his mom is just a whore?

Last edited:

HarryKS

Jan 24, 2010
Have any of you privileged fools asked if we're wrong?

What if Justin is a black man stuck in a white supremacist culture? What if he's really wearing whiteface all the time and this is only the few time he's really been himself?

What I'm asking is, what if his mom is just a whore?

There's no denying he takes more after his mom than his dad. The name got him through but he has none of the intellect.

infinitys_7th

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2006
Like J. Edgar Hoover, Trudeau is just trying to express who he really is inside. We may see a dumb looking Ken doll, but inside Trudeau is really a proud black man fighting his way up from the transghetto.

Who are we to judge him for covering his body in shoe polish, or putting a cucumber in his boxers while he bucks and jives? Who are we to shame the first transblack head of state other than Kim Jong Il, whose 3' height belied his love of basketball and rap?

Last edited:
  • LOL
Reactions: Shaqazooloo

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Amazing how the usual virtual signaling suspects seem to avoid this thread like the plague, and it’s pretty popular on the front page here. Same with the false hate crime one.

Every single one of them. Yet they are ad nauseum “calling shit out” in “political opposition” ones.

Much virtue, many ethic, great moral!

:messenger_weary: :messenger_ok:

Last edited:

Xaero Testosterone

Formerly 'Xaero Gravity'
May 12, 2013
Canada Eh
Amazing how the usual virtual signaling suspects seem to avoid this thread like the plague, and it’s pretty popular on the front page here. Same with the false hate crime one.

Every single one of them. Yet they are ad nauseum “calling shit out” in “political opposition” ones.

Much virtue, many ethic, great moral!

:messenger_weary: :messenger_ok:
Sorry I just barely visit the politics section.

• LOL
Reactions: DeepEnigma

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Canada is just a Liberal place. We had Chretian for 10 years, Trudeau Sr also almost had 10 years too. The Liberal party had like 69 years out of 100. Like 70% of the time we ruled by liberals.

Worse comes to worse they can kick Trudeau to the curb and put a broomstick as the leader of the party and it would probably win.

• Triggered
Reactions: Shaqazooloo