• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump aide's email draws new scrutiny in Russia inquiry. Proposed meeting with Putin

The article is a little light on detail; can't figure out if this email is before or after the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with Don Jr. and Kushner. I'm going to assume before because the correspondence Junior divulged about it suggests they were already corresponding back and forth with Russian interests about meeting.

More and more, the April 2016 VIP meeting at the Mayflower Hotel appears to be a key moment in the collusion scandal. It's the meeting that Sessions lied about by omission and distortion (also on his security clearance form) and now we have his top aide openly discussing meeting Russian leadership.

Because the Mayflower involved ambassador Kislyak, I have some hope that the IC was collecting on him and his communications as is par for the course with such a principal - chances are, they can share a pretty clear picture of the meeting with Mueller's investigation.

We already know Sessions met him... but I have a hunch this is a proveable instance of Trump's personal involvement with the conspiracy.

I think Mueller's board is more pin than board at this point

Serious reply, they use 3D models to map networks in these cases. Even an investigation with five principals looks like a fractal orgasm once you connect all their relationships.

Can't even imagine what Mueller's analysts are looking at.

Squire

Banned
This is said in every thread but unfortunately this whole process will probably take a good while.

This is also said in every thread, yet this investigation seems to be proceeding far faster than Watergate. 🤷*♀️

That said when the bomb hits (*knock on wood*), I don't expect Seth Abramson to give the first word lol

Just becuase it looks like a duck
Acts like a duck
Sounds like a duck
Smells like a duck
Thinks like a duck
Feels like a duck
Says it's a duck

It doesn't mean it's a duck, it could be a goose

Relevant GIF.
lol-duck.gif

greycolumbus

The success of others absolutely infuriates me.
There's really no way Mr. WV isn't Jim Justice. I'd be shocked.

Trump's circle seems to be really small and really sloppy.

theofficefan99

This is also said in every thread, yet this investigation seems to be proceeding far faster than Watergate. 🤷*♀️

That said when the bomb hits (*knock on wood*), I don't expect Seth Abramson to give the first word lol

I mean I'm hoping I'm wrong here. That would be great. The sooner these fuckers are ousted, the better. Narcissism must be punished.

Ahhh I've been wondering about the Russia Investigation the last two weeks.

Nazi loving Trump probably thought the world forgot about it lol
He's gonna down for this in 18 months.

Haunted

Mueller can't finish his investigation if everyone can be investigated.
checkmate democRATS

Considering his age and health, it's actually kinda depressing to realise that the full scope and scale of Trump's treason will probably only come to light after his death.

Dr.Acula

Banned
We're gonna be getting Russia emails like Tupac verses, stuff's gonna be popping up for a decade after this administration's dead.

This guy worked for Sessions for 20 years, so he's probably a real piece of work. If he's directly involved in summoning Kislyak, it's going to be hard for Jeff to claim plausible deniability.

Serious reply, they use 3D models to map networks in these cases. Even an investigation with five principals looks like a fractal orgasm once you connect all their relationships.

Can't even imagine what Mueller's analysts are looking at.

It probably looks like the milky way galaxy at this point.

checkmate democRATS

Considering his age and health, it's actually kinda depressing to realise that the full scope and scale of Trump's treason will probably only come to light after his death.

I'm ok with that so long as his children and wife end up paying for his crimes with their wealth and reputations.

Nothing more really happens until proof Donald Knew about it all happening and wanted it.

This can help towards that, because of course he knew.

Every thing we've seen about this man tells us he refuses to stop getting personally involved in steps he doesn't need to be and he can't keep his mouth shut.

Nothing more really happens until proof Donald Knew about it all happening and wanted it.

This can help towards that, because of course he knew.

Every thing we've seen about this man tells us he refuses to stop getting personally involved in steps he doesn't need to be and he can't keep his mouth shut.

Which in turn, will lead to his inevitable downfall.

JustenP88

I earned 100 Gamerscore™ for collecting 300 widgets and thereby created Trump's America
Somebody on Reddit pointed out yesterday that Richard Spencer is married to a Russian woman who translates for the guy who wrote Foundation of Geopolitics. So many logs in this fire you could cook unlimited somethingburgers over it.

Somebody on Reddit pointed out yesterday that Richard Spencer is married to a Russian woman who translates for the guy who wrote Foundation of Geopolitics. So many logs in this fire you could cook unlimited somethingburgers over it.

Its less of a fireplace and more of an industrial barbeque spit at this point.

Top Bottom