• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Trump campaign advisor Roger Stone admits contact with Guccifer 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHC

The beautiful thing about Roger Stone: he can just sit there and be quiet, but oh no, he just keeps on talking.

Seriously, any journalist that wants to crack the Trump / Russia story ought to just meet Roger Stone at a nice hotel for a couple of drinks.

I've been sort of thinking that Democrats need to move on from Russia because I wasn't sure if any solid links would be found and we need a message that isn't "THE RUSSIANS!" but, uh. This is pretty huge.

There's just so much smoke!

Every day a new traitor among Trump and the Republican goons. And it's only March.

uiBnSyH.gif

Yup.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Everyone company encrypts their data. It has nothing to do with a EULA. The government just needs to subpoena the data.

I meant does twitter employ any encryption scheme where they cannot access the data? I guess that's pretty uncommon, sadly.

Foffy

Banned
I wonder what will be the stick that people point to and say "holy shit, the entire house is in flames!"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
“It was so perfunctory, brief and banal I had forgotten it,”

swapped a handful of direct messages with the persona in the weeks that followed, according to copies of the conversations provided to the Times.

Um, yeah. When I am just casually engaging on Twitter, I do it via DM. That's normal and how most people use Twitter when talking to known hackers.

riotous

Banned
I meant does twitter employ any encryption scheme where they cannot access the data? I guess that's pretty uncommon, sadly.

It's not really very feasible with web based applications. At most you can make it incredibly difficult for rogue employees to peak at the data.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom