Trump delivers State of The Union address (2/5)

Aug 30, 2018
I felt sorry for the girl from GA for having to follow up Trump. Clearly she was nervous, but Trump has so much stage presence whether she was nervous or not she still would have looked a stiff robo politician. I suppose the Dems didn't want to make one of their Presidential hopefuls look bad so they threw her into an unwinnable situation.

Last edited:
Mar 3, 2014
I felt sorry for the girl from GA for having to follow up Trump. Clearly she was nervous, but Trump has so much stage presence whether she was nervous or not she still would have looked a stiff robo politician. I suppose the Dems didn't want to make one of their Presidential hopefuls look bad so they threw her into an unwinnable situation.
I did not feel bad for the Communist.

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
The no clapping thing was done by Republicans, too, when Obama was president and giving his SOTU... so chiding Democrats for not standing and clapping for Trump at every turn is disingenuous.

The party lines have turned into a chasm and been that way for a good while now. Last time it was less of a gulf was when Bush Sr was president.

Feb 21, 2018
What was so obnoxious was that they only clapped when it was about them. I get them not clapping for pro life statements, or the wall. But low black, hispanic and disable unemployment ? Talking about sex trafficing and throwing sex trafficers in jail?

But when he talks about women in congress they all get up and start hooting and hollering. It was so vain and narcissist. the only thing the democrat women cheered was themselves.

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
What was so obnoxious was that they only clapped when it was about them. I get them not clapping for pro life statements, or the wall. But low black, hispanic and disable unemployment ? Talking about sex trafficing and throwing sex trafficers in jail?

But when he talks about women in congress they all get up and start hooting and hollering. It was so vain and narcissist. the only thing the democrat women cheered was themselves.

You just answered your own question...

All those things in the first paragraph? Trump took credit for those things (I'm assuming because he takes credit for everything that's good)... They weren't going to give him ONE Inch... No Democrat did.

They stood up and cheered for the one thing he CAN take credit for ... All those women being elected to office.

Jun 20, 2018
All those things in the first paragraph? Trump took credit for those things (I'm assuming because he takes credit for everything that's good)... They weren't going to give him ONE Inch... No Democrat did.

They stood up and cheered for the one thing he CAN take credit for ... All those women being elected to office.

The party lines have turned into a chasm and been that way for a good while now.
You lack self awarness and the fact that you STILL cant give Trump any credit at all for things that have been improved is idiotic and this dishonest garbage is the only reason for the "chasm" in the first place and the ideologues are the only ones that keep it that way and then blame trump for the divide ala "omg look the divide is the biggest it has even been under Trump!.... because of use mostly lolol"

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
You lack self awarness and the fact that you STILL cant give Trump any credit at all for things that have been improved is idiotic and this dishonest garbage is the only reason for the "chasm" in the first place and the ideologues are the only ones that keep it that way and then blame trump for the divide ala "omg look the divide is the biggest it has even been under Trump!.... because of use mostly lolol"

You lack reading comprehension.

Show me where I said it's been the biggest divide ever and it's all because of Trump... You can't because I never said that NOR implied it. Go back and read ... Slowly...

And I said THEY didn't want to give him credit for any of those talking points... Same as when the Republicans didn't give Obama credit... Same as when the Democrats didn't give Bush Jr. Credit... Etc.

But you are so caught up in "owning the libs" that you can't see that NOTHING I said was partisan or anti-Trump

Jul 19, 2018
The left will never give Trump credit, so I don't get all the pandering to them. He sounded a lot like a traditional American conservative. That is not why he was elected. We could have got that from Jeb, Kasich, or any of the Republican candidates. This will be a temporary positive for his approval rating, but if he doesn't build the wall. He will not be re-elected. He might not anyway, because of the demographic shift, but that's his only chance.

Feb 21, 2018
You just answered your own question...

So basically they don't care about minorities, or sexual abuse, or even crime. Because all these positive things happened under Trumps admin they can't even show approval.

They had their convictions to not cheer anything, but because of how vain and in love with themselves they are they had to break ranks and cheer when it was all about them. They couldn't resist patting themselves on the back LOL.

Wonder if they would of cheered if it was black or Jewish or Muslim male democrats that was the most in history ?

Apr 23, 2018
deaftourette.com
So basically they don't care about minorities, or sexual abuse, or even crime. Because all these positive things happened under Trumps admin they can't even show approval.

They had their convictions to not cheer anything, but because of how vain and in love with themselves they are they had to break ranks and cheer when it was all about them. They couldn't resist patting themselves on the back LOL.

Wonder if they would of cheered if it was black or Jewish or Muslim male democrats that was the most in history ?

Please remember that the same happened under previous administrations ...under Obama, under Bush, under Clinton and somewhat under Bush Sr. I already said this ... And NONE of the Democrats (re: including men) stood up for any of Trump's talking points... I said this in the post you quoted. Or has everyone forgotten "You lie!" During Obama's first SOTU?

Feb 21, 2018
Please remember that the same happened under previous administrations ...under Obama, under Bush, under Clinton and somewhat under Bush Sr. I already said this ... And NONE of the Democrats (re: including men) stood up for any of Trump's talking points... I said this in the post you quoted. Or has everyone forgotten "You lie!" During Obama's first SOTU?
And I am sure people complained back then.

Doesn't change the fact that instead of standing by their convictions and refusing to give Trump any applause, they couldn't help their narcissistic selves and applaud the women thing.

I have even less respect now then before based on your point. Its an even worse look when they aren't supposed to applaud anything at all but decide to whoop it up for themselves. Shows you where their priorities are.