Trump derangement syndrome support group

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
The Scott Adams talk on TDS is worth watching but just like PTSD you can't blame the victims. They have been ruthlessly exploited by the DNC and media to cause this state of mania.

When I see posts that include any of these terms I instantly think TDS.
References to fucking Ivanka
Pussy grabbing
He is a racist
He is sexist

Help spotting those inflicted :
In threads where nothing related to these is being discussed. If you have you keep telling us he is racist and point it out every time you speak on any subject related or not that is not normal behaviour.

When discussing the politics of your country without knowing one thing about any policy other than if Trump supports it you are against it. Of course it does not matter if Obama did the same exact thing but now Trump is doing it its terrible

And finally not being able to add any relevent facts or policy but ad hominem attacks with irrelevant emotional pleas.

Please come here for support instead of wasting your time trying to convince others you are ok..there is another whole forum where you can circle jerk to your fantasies.

oagboghi2

Apr 15, 2018
Whenever someone accuses Trump of raping Ivanka, I kinda just blank out of everything else they are seeing.

If you are so blinded by hate that you believe that, than clearly no conversation I could have with them could be worth anything

Blood Borne

Oct 30, 2017
Leftists have always suffered from TDS. It's just that Trump has a unique skill of eliciting it from them.

Leftists don't know that by getting more unhinged and hysterical proves that they have lost the intellectual battle and have nothing to offer.

DasPenguin

Jul 31, 2014
Finland
Leftists have always suffered from TDS. It's just that Trump has a unique skill of eliciting it from them.

Leftists don't know that by getting more unhinged and hysterical proves that they have lost the intellectual battle and have nothing to offer.
Losing the intellectual battle to a true right wing Trump supporter is pretty much impossible.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
The really sad thing about TDS is that it causes those afflicted with the condition to believe that it's really everyone else who's sick.

TDS very clearly is the condition that leads to support of Trump.
No sane individual could support someone who:
Wants to fuck his daughter
Talks about Pussy grabbing
A racist
A sexist

Then we have the real issues: Namely that the moron has failed at everything that didn't involve marketing to people afflicted with TDS.

I don't know if there's a cure, but I do believe that symptoms will abate once Dr. Mueller removes the parasite from our everyday lives.

DasPenguin

Jul 31, 2014
Finland
That's what you miss ?? - not the fact that you could read posts without having social justice and anti trump bashing and blatant lies?
Can you tell me more about lies? Because according to Trump, every negative story is a lie. I guess his performance in Helsinki and the pathetic change of mind two days later was also excellent. At least he had time to concentrate on the anthem problem again. (Which isn’t exactly a problem to begin with)

Also the economy wasn’t at all on the rise before Trump took office. All was done by the Don. Trump’s decisions will in no way lead to more U.S. debt in the next decade. I know this because Donald said so.

Also he has created so many new jobs, good jobs, more than anyone ever. (Even though there were less new jobs created in his first year in office than the two years before that).

Last edited:

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
Can you tell me more about lies? Because according to Trump, every negative story is a lie. I guess his performance in Helsinki and the pathetic change of mind two days later was also excellent. At least he had time to concentrate on the anthem problem again. (Which isn’t exactly a problem to begin with)

Also the economy wasn’t at all on the rise before Trump took office. All was done by the Don. Trump’s decisions will in no way lead to more U.S. debt in the next decade. I know this because Donald said so.

Also he has created so many new jobs, good jobs, more than anyone ever. (Even though there were less new jobs created in his first year in office than the two years before that).

Yes here are some lies.. He is Hitler and wants to caus another holocaust exterminating black and jews. Do you think this is a good starting point to believe in for your president?

Red Mage

Aug 19, 2013
Losing the intellectual battle to a true right wing Trump supporter is pretty much impossible.
No it's not. I have seen plenty of right-wing Trump supporters come off far more rational than TDS Spergs. This doesn't mean that they are rational, but the TDS crowd is that irrational.

Ke0

Aug 10, 2012
Reading, Berkshire
Yes here are some lies.. He is Hitler and wants to caus another holocaust exterminating black and jews. Do you think this is a good starting point to believe in for your president?
Well both of your party voters do this. I remember seeing stories from America that Obama was going to reinstitute slavery and enslave white Americans as pay back, or he was going to turn America into a theocracy based on Sharia law, or he was going to be Hitler and slaughter millions of Americans via operation Jade helm, or bring about the end of days as the Antichrist.

Many people are just want absolute wacky when it comes to politics

Straight Edge

Jan 21, 2015
Well both of your party voters do this. I remember seeing stories from America that Obama was going to reinstitute slavery and enslave white Americans as pay back, or he was going to turn America into a theocracy based on Sharia law, or he was going to be Hitler and slaughter millions of Americans via operation Jade helm, or bring about the end of days as the Antichrist.

Many people are just want absolute wacky when it comes to politics
Or when he was going to send Grandma to the Death Panels.

Last edited:

Gold_Loot

Feb 17, 2013
Central Florida
I think Whoopy displayed some TDS on this view segment >.>

I saw this and it’s ridiculous. It seems more and more rare to just have a rational conversation with these people.

Want to make a point? Get dog piled. Present facts? Get bombarded with rumors and political spin. Present actual facts with data to back it up? The attacker plugs their ears and kicks you out of the room.

It’s quite literally the TV show of “REEEEEEE”

DeepEnigma

Dec 3, 2013
I saw this and it’s ridiculous. It seems more and more rare to just have a rational conversation with these people.

Want to make a point? Get dog piled. Present facts? Get bombarded with rumors and political spin. Present actual facts with data to back it up? The attacker plugs their ears and kicks you out of the room.

It’s quite literally the TV show of “REEEEEEE”

This ^ and Idiocracy were more predictive programming.

Joe T.

Oct 3, 2004
Montreal, Quebec
Rand Paul, love him or hate him, actually had a solid speech about this on the senate floor this week:

I wouldn't support any politician taking part in that nonsense regardless of my opinion of Trump. If you disagree with him then do the rest of us a favor and explain why like a reasonable member of elected office, don't make yourself look like a child on a temper tantrum trying everything imaginable to make the president sound like the devil incarnate.

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Jun 6, 2004
New York
Rand Paul, love him or hate him, actually had a solid speech about this on the senate floor this week:

I wouldn't support any politician taking part in that nonsense regardless of my opinion of Trump. If you disagree with him then do the rest of us a favor and explain why like a reasonable member of elected office, don't make yourself look like a child on a temper tantrum trying everything imaginable to make the president sound like the devil incarnate.
That speech is total bullshit, and uses the standard Republican tactic of making simple points that have nothing to do with the situation at hand, and then claiming that because they were right that 1 + 1 = 2, it proves they're right about sending minorities to Mars.

My genuine hope for TDS sufferers is that their symptoms subside once Trump's crimes come to light.
The sad truth is that there's no chance we see a 100% recovery rate. With how hard some people seem to have been hit, I fear that it could be up to a 1/3 of victims who are without hope of ever recovering.

Cybrwzrd

Anime waifu panty shots are basically the same thing as paintings of the french baroque masters, if you think about it.
Sep 29, 2014
While I don't like nor did I vote for Trump, he isn't that bad. The world isn't ending, my investments are growing and my taxes are lower. Can't complain about much to be honest. I don't plan on voting for him in 2020, but depending on who the Democrats field, I may not vote for them either.

I am getting tired of the constant media coverage of every one of Trump's bowel movements though. Isn't there something more important going on in the world than trying to assassinate his character? It isn't like people don't already know he is a womanizer and an asshole. The media wants to keep on fucking that chicken until it is nothing but a pile of feathers and goo.

There has to be something more newsworthy than 24/7/365 Trump toilet coverage.

Last edited:

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
May 4, 2007
"Don't grab them by the pussy" any day now.

Hanon

Apr 11, 2018
My genuine hope for TDS sufferers is that their symptoms subside once Trump's crimes come to light.
You know what, i never seen anyone explain what Trump's "crimes" were. was he guilty of sinking the economy? it seems to be better now. and that was when he was elected.

Ulysses 31

Nov 24, 2013
You know what, i never seen anyone explain what Trump's "crimes" were. was he guilty of sinking the economy? it seems to be better now. and that was when he was elected.
Come on, you know that the better economy is because of the Obama administration! /s

Harksteed

Banned
Jun 26, 2018
We've got loads more people on these forums that will excuse anything Trump does than we have people who call him Hitler. Easily.

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
We've got loads more people on these forums that will excuse anything Trump does than we have people who call him Hitler. Easily.
that's fantastic most guys are interested in having discussion rather those with TDS that are in denial of reality.

LegendOfKage

Mar 6, 2018
I think Whoopy displayed some TDS on this view segment >.>

That video reminded me of this:

Of course, conservatives need to stop justifying stereotypes of the GOP every bit as much. Stop playing into their hands, people. You're just giving ammunition to your ideological opponents.

cpp_is_king

Mar 1, 2011
Not sure why everyone is railing on him about Helsinki. What ever happened to "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer"?

This is basically just 9-dimensional chess.

Last edited:

Forthefuture

Banned
Jul 3, 2018
He is the horse they bet on to enact their deranged right wing fantasies. An immoral abusive man with a falsely inflated ego and the right complexion. Any offense to him is an offense to their (real) selves.

chaos789

Banned
Nov 21, 2012
I guess Trump supporters are not concerned about clean air and water. Then again it’s unlikely they know very much about this administrations hostility to environmental protections. Ryan Zinke is actively trying to roll back The Endangered Species Act. I guess this is all part of that “Winning” they talk so much about.

Last edited:

Harksteed

Banned
Jun 26, 2018
that's fantastic most guys are interested in having discussion rather those with TDS that are in denial of reality.
Defending everything by default isn't having a discussion. But you know that and I'm a bit sad this thread is still open.

nemiroff

Feb 19, 2018
I guess Trump supporters are not concerned about clean air and water. Then again it’s unlikely they know very much about this administrations hostility to environmental protections. Ryan Zinke is actively trying to roll back The Endangered Species Act. I guess this is all part of that “Winning” they talk so much about.
You know what, there's a perfectly fine piece of opinion in your post somewhere. And that's the thing; It appears to be wrapped into a unnecessary condescending and sarcastic tone, and I don't really get why it has to. Why is it so difficult to do political discourse without "the tone"? It would be interesting to hear what your reasoning is for adding negatives which contributes to mask a valid opinion rather than emphasize it.

Disclaimer: Not claiming that I'm perfect, perhaps my post is in some way directed at myself as well.

Last edited:

Panda1

Jan 12, 2010
You know what, there's a perfectly fine piece of opinion in your post somewhere. And that's the thing; It appears to be wrapped into a unnecessary condescending and sarcastic tone, and I don't really get why it has to. Why is it so difficult to do political discourse without "the tone"? It would be interesting to hear what your reasoning is for adding negatives which contributes to mask a valid opinion rather than emphasize it.

Disclaimer: Not claiming that I'm perfect, perhaps my post is in some way directed at myself as well.
because they have never met a Trump supporter and can only target imaginary bogey man the media has told them too. TAny time you see like the poster aboove - Trump votes dont care about clean air and water! Is so fucking bizarre to imagine - that there are black, latino, white and even asiain Trump voters -they are hiding in basements waiting ti kill jews and gays - Yes 50% of the population is just waiting for Trump to give the ok in the race war!

[B]chaos789[/B] Please tell us why someone would be agisnt clean air and water? And why do you ignore yor own logic - by that standard DEmocrates dont care about Chicago and Black lives? Why are they so racist? Myabe because the narrative you are you have been brainwashed to push is complete horse shit?

Harksteed

Banned
Jun 26, 2018

I find it a bit hard to take tone policing serious in a thread that sarcastically whines about people being negative about Trump.